Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say I expect there to have been foul play but, should that be proven (and it would take a true Justice Department) then I would not be astounded.

Meanwhile, where in Hell WAS Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky when somebody was playing bean-bag with that damned pillow?

I won't say I expect there to have been foul play but, should that be proven (and it would take a true Justice Department) then I would not be astounded.

Meanwhile, where in Hell WAS Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky when somebody was playing bean-bag with that damned pillow?
He was a pillow biter during the anal insertions..

HenryBHough

As soon as you have proof instead of really lame smears, you be sure to post it.

K??

:woohoo:

You are the personification of what Secty John Kerry said - that in the US, you're allowed to be stupid.

:uhoh3:

I'm pretty sure he was killed in Benghazi and the body was moved.

I am checking Hillary's emails as we type. Any idea what his code name is?
Here is a simple question.

If there was no autopsy (and there wasn't), then how was there a determination that it was due to natural causes? It was pretty fast too how the reported that as fact. Btw, still no autopsy.

Here is another simple question.

Have you ever slept with pillow on your head? He was found with a pillow over his head by the Obama millionaire contributor.

Do you find it rather odd how the cameras at the hotel just so happened to be not working?

I know I know he was 79. Sooooo......

Weird though eh? How he just less than a week before stood in the way of that multi billion dollar environmental scam...

Weird right?

The medical examiner who declared him dead was OUT OF TOWN and NEVER SAW THE BODY!? Yet she claims he had a heart attack....damn I wish I had her powers!
Truth Comes Out About Woman Who Pronounced Scalia Dead… Something’s Wrong Here

MAYBE the libtards can be a little more respectful and actually give some of their answers instead of thinking a death of a husband,father of 9 and grandfather of 20 some odd kids is funny...I am not holding much hope.
I'll assume it was a rather presumptuous statement on their(her) part.
They figured he had been dead from the neck up for many decades so almost 81 was probably about right for it to finally happen. I say " almost" 81 because his policies had already declared that he'd been a living person since 9 months before his title was registered.

I get the conspiracy theories on Scalia but I'm not buying them. Yes, there are a lot of strange circumstances and a lot of conflicting reports going around... BUT... Offing a sitting Supreme Court Justice would be a pretty fucking ballsy move. Especially during a presidential election period where you know the sitting president is probably never going to get his replacement pick confirmed. If you're going to do something like this, wouldn't you do it in an off year when it could actually make a difference? I just don't see it, but stranger things have happened, I guess. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure he was killed in Benghazi and the body was moved.

I am checking Hillary's emails as we type. Any idea what his code name is?
Here is a simple question.

If there was no autopsy (and there wasn't), then how was there a determination that it was due to natural causes? It was pretty fast too how the reported that as fact. Btw, still no autopsy.

Have you ever slept with pillow on your head? He was found with a pillow over his head by the Obama millionaire contributor.

Do you find it rather odd how the cameras at the hotel just so happened to be not working?

I know I know he was 79. Sooooo......

Weird though eh? How he just less than a week before stood in the way of that multi billion dollar environmental scam...

Weird right?

He could have been tested for a drug poisoning but other then that what are the indications that he died by anything other then natural causes? A pillow over his head? What does that even mean? Maybe he was putting on the pillow case dreaming of days gone by.

Conservatives have figured out American democracy doesn't work for them. That is why they've been so busy supressing the vote and also why they now say they will void the Constitution that gives power to the president to put forth nominees to be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Now they can vet and reject a couple people, but they are stating their purpose is to stop the president form appointing a justice.

The Republicans have now taken it on themselves to decide which parts of the Constitution to allow and which to void.

And they think nothing will happen in reaction to their actions. LOL

Live and learn.
Suppressing the vote? Meaning only allowing blacks with proper I.D. to vote in their own districts.....and not allow Democrats to vote as many times as they want?

Allllllllrighty then.

The medical examiner who declared him dead was OUT OF TOWN and NEVER SAW THE BODY!? Yet she claims he had a heart attack....damn I wish I had her powers!
Truth Comes Out About Woman Who Pronounced Scalia Dead… Something’s Wrong Here

MAYBE the libtards can be a little more respectful and actually give some of their answers instead of thinking a death of a husband,father of 9 and grandfather of 20 some odd kids is funny...I am not holding much hope.

Justice Antonin Scalia said to have died of 'natural causes,' no autopsy planned

Chris Lujan, a manager for Sunset Funeral Homes in Texas, said the 79-year-old jurist's body was taken from the El Paso facility late Sunday afternoon and was to be flown to Virginia, although he had no details. Scalia's family didn't think a private autopsy was necessary and requested that his remains be returned to Washington as soon as possible, Lujan said.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Sunday that she consulted with Scalia's personal physician and sheriff's investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play, before concluding that he had died of natural causes. He was found dead in his room at a West Texas resort ranch Saturday morning. Guevara says the declaration was made around 1:50 p.m. Saturday."
What that article fails to report is that last night ABC News reporter Dave Shriver reported Scalia's wife requested an autopsy but Judge Guevara declined her request for one stating she was told by local law enforcement on the scene there was no need for one. The judge without seeing the body relied on hearsay and shut Scalia's wife down requesting an autopsy and immediately sent his body to be embalmed. It stinks to high heaven.

Conservatives have figured out American democracy doesn't work for them. That is why they've been so busy supressing the vote and also why they now say they will void the Constitution that gives power to the president to put forth nominees to be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Now they can vet and reject a couple people, but they are stating their purpose is to stop the president form appointing a justice.

The Republicans have now taken it on themselves to decide which parts of the Constitution to allow and which to void.

And they think nothing will happen in reaction to their actions. LOL

Live and learn.

I wonder if it is called suppressing the vote when you have a guy winning New Hampshire....wins by double-digits......but he walks away with fewer delegates than the woman he beat the crap out of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back