Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama was found dead, with a pillow over his face, you wouldn't be even a little suspicious?

his family must not have thought of it as weird

his private doctor said he had some serious health issues

Would you sit back, if Obama was declared dead, with a phone call?

maybe if his family didnt think it the pillow situation was weird

why should i

the mrs would not think it was weird if i was found that

she says i am the destroyer of made beds

Scalia might have had sleep apnea or something

from what i am hearing now is that a judge has ordered an autopsy
already embalmed...
Wait...why would he get to decide beforehand what he can do with his own body?
must have talked to a death panel...

Doesn't appear to be suspicious circumstances either.
Didn't Scalia just stand in the way of an environmental obama grift 6 days before his death?

Supreme Court Blocks Obama's Carbon Emissions Plan

Potential trillion dollar grift with the environmental liars. Scalia was the Tipping point.

He is dead. Found dead due to natural causes yet no autopsy?

Found at an Obama donors hotel by the donor? The cameras at the hotel "were not working? "

Lol........

Shaking my head. No official investigation.

Looks like the NWO Globalist Elites finally had enough of Scalia. Tons of major cases to be decided in coming months. Scalia refused to go along with the NWO agenda.

He was truly loyal to our Constitution and to the preservation of our sovereignty. He loved America. And that can get you killed these days. His passing signals the beginning of truly dark times for our nation. It's very sad.

I don't know about that.
He ruled that corporations were people. However, not one person connected with any of the banks that were convicted of billions of dollars of fraud went to jail, because the corporation committed the fraud. This is even though, someone devised the fraud scheme. When individual people commit fraud, they go to jail.

Scalia loved America. And that's a big no-no for the NWO Globalist Elites. Individual Nation-State sovereignty must be eliminated. The American Constitution has to go.

The U.S. is their final obstacle. But too many Americans still love their country and respect their Constitution. That's a big problem for the NWO folks. So they're working very hard to erode that sentiment. Scalia represented everything they oppose. I'm not surprised it ended this way.
Oh dear...you might want to not sleep with a pillow. They are on to you.

Best way the left knows how to cover up a crime is with ridicule.
do you think that saying that bullshit makes these wild conspiracy theories more credible?
Yep.....just like they said Obama wouldn't do alot of shit.

But California is taking people's guns.....and they want to do it in the rest of the country.
Liberals said they'd never confiscate guns; LOOK what's happening in California... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Best way to assure that is stack the court system.

I've been saying for years we're only one lesbian away from total gun confiscation.

Last edited:
The medical examiner who declared him dead was OUT OF TOWN and NEVER SAW THE BODY!? Yet she claims he had a heart attack....damn I wish I had her powers!
Truth Comes Out About Woman Who Pronounced Scalia Dead… Something’s Wrong Here

MAYBE the libtards can be a little more respectful and actually give some of their answers instead of thinking a death of a husband,father of 9 and grandfather of 20 some odd kids is funny...I am not holding much hope.

Justice Antonin Scalia said to have died of 'natural causes,' no autopsy planned

Chris Lujan, a manager for Sunset Funeral Homes in Texas, said the 79-year-old jurist's body was taken from the El Paso facility late Sunday afternoon and was to be flown to Virginia, although he had no details. Scalia's family didn't think a private autopsy was necessary and requested that his remains be returned to Washington as soon as possible, Lujan said.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Sunday that she consulted with Scalia's personal physician and sheriff's investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play, before concluding that he had died of natural causes. He was found dead in his room at a West Texas resort ranch Saturday morning. Guevara says the declaration was made around 1:50 p.m. Saturday."

Looks like the NWO Globalist Elites finally had enough of Scalia. Tons of major cases to be decided in coming months. Scalia refused to go along with the NWO agenda.

He was truly loyal to our Constitution and to the preservation of our sovereignty. He loved America. And that can get you killed these days. His passing signals the beginning of truly dark times for our nation. It's very sad.

I don't know about that.
He ruled that corporations were people. However, not one person connected with any of the banks that were convicted of billions of dollars of fraud went to jail, because the corporation committed the fraud. This is even though, someone devised the fraud scheme. When individual people commit fraud, they go to jail.

Scalia loved America. And that's a big no-no for the NWO Globalist Elites. Individual Nation-State sovereignty must be eliminated. The American Constitution has to go.

The U.S. is their final obstacle. But too many Americans still love their country and respect their Constitution. That's a big problem for the NWO folks. So they're working very hard to erode that sentiment. Scalia represented everything they oppose. I'm not surprised it ended this way.
Oh dear...you might want to not sleep with a pillow. They are on to you.

The goal of the NWO Globalists is to destroy America's sovereignty and its Constitution. Americans think way too highly of themselves and that damn piece of paper. They need to be humbled and their nation be made into just another nation-state in the 'Global Community.'

The Constitution has to go. Scalia loved his country and fought to preserve its sovereignty. He became an enemy of the NWO Globalists. He may very well have been 'Heart Attacked.' It wouldn't surprise me.

The thought did cross my mind. But that's all.

It may also be foul play if this thread is shut down. Already saw one that was because of other threads on this very topic.

Conservatives have figured out American democracy doesn't work for them. That is why they've been so busy supressing the vote and also why they now say they will void the Constitution that gives power to the president to put forth nominees to be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Now they can vet and reject a couple people, but they are stating their purpose is to stop the president form appointing a justice.

The Republicans have now taken it on themselves to decide which parts of the Constitution to allow and which to void.

And they think nothing will happen in reaction to their actions. LOL

Live and learn.

Obama said he would get gun grabbing passed no matter what...guess that extends to murdering SC justices and stacking the court with libtard gun grabbers.....I put nothing past this SOB.

I see both sides, remote area, family is not interested in an autopsy of a 79 year old. Probably how this is normally handled. On the other hand, someone this important that appeared healthy maybe you err on the side of an autopsy.

Report in the articles I read, he had many chronic conditions.

He was 79...

Pretty sure he was not signing up for half marathons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back