Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this one been posted yet? If so, sorry for the duplicate but dang!, these fools are going nutters over this.

Breaking: Illuminati Escape FEMA Death Camps & Use Poison Darts To Kill Scalia! (VIDEO)

PATRIOTS! I am screaming to you from a fluoride-free bunker 50 feet below Oblama’s Agenda 21 jackboots! Yes I am here to tell you my friends that everyone else is lying to you except me. The government has long wanted to create a race of sheeple that will work and pay taxes like the poor saps that are not as informed as you are!

But before we reveal the False Flag operation that murdered Supreme Court Justice Antonin “Mr. Constitution” Scalia, we need to take a moment to inform every god-loving patriot out there about the danger of fluoridated water. You see friends, back in the 60s or 50s, government scientists familiar with Illuminati science, began putting Fluoride -a known carcinogen- into the people’s water on the pretense of preventing “tooth decay.” This is an extinction level event that liberals implemented with their science to make slaves out of everyone for Jade Helm.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-14-at-8.32.58-PM.png

Note to nutters: The above is a spoof. Here's the real thing -

Alex Jones: Obama Murdered Justice Scalia And Donald Trump Is Next
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Sunday, 2/14/2016 5:15 pm
In an “emergency transmission” to his Facebook fans today, conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones floated his suspicions that the late Justice Antonin Scalia was “murdered,” just like conservative activist Andrew Breitbart.

- See more at: Alex Jones: Obama Murdered Justice Scalia And Donald Trump Is Next

So, do the RWNJ traitors also believe that Obama murdered Brietbart? If so, why? Its not as though anyone ever paid any attention to his ravings.

The medical examiner who declared him dead was OUT OF TOWN and NEVER SAW THE BODY!? Yet she claims he had a heart attack....damn I wish I had her powers!
Truth Comes Out About Woman Who Pronounced Scalia Dead… Something’s Wrong Here

MAYBE the libtards can be a little more respectful and actually give some of their answers instead of thinking a death of a husband,father of 9 and grandfather of 20 some odd kids is funny...I am not holding much hope.

Justice Antonin Scalia said to have died of 'natural causes,' no autopsy planned

Chris Lujan, a manager for Sunset Funeral Homes in Texas, said the 79-year-old jurist's body was taken from the El Paso facility late Sunday afternoon and was to be flown to Virginia, although he had no details. Scalia's family didn't think a private autopsy was necessary and requested that his remains be returned to Washington as soon as possible, Lujan said.

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara told The Associated Press on Sunday that she consulted with Scalia's personal physician and sheriff's investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play, before concluding that he had died of natural causes. He was found dead in his room at a West Texas resort ranch Saturday morning. Guevara says the declaration was made around 1:50 p.m. Saturday."
What that article fails to report is that last night ABC News reporter Dave Shriver reported Scalia's wife requested an autopsy but Judge Guevara declined her request for one stating she was told by local law enforcement on the scene there was no need for one. The judge without seeing the body relied on hearsay and shut Scalia's wife down requesting an autopsy and immediately sent his body to be embalmed. It stinks to high heaven.

"ABC News reporter Dave Shriver reported Scalia's wife requested an autopsy but Judge Guevara declined her request for one.."

Link?

I'm pretty sure he was killed in Benghazi and the body was moved.

I am checking Hillary's emails as we type. Any idea what his code name is?
Here is a simple question.

If there was no autopsy (and there wasn't), then how was there a determination that it was due to natural causes? It was pretty fast too how the reported that as fact. Btw, still no autopsy.

Here is another simple question.

Have you ever slept with pillow on your head? He was found with a pillow over his head by the Obama millionaire contributor.

Do you find it rather odd how the cameras at the hotel just so happened to be not working?

I know I know he was 79. Sooooo......

Weird though eh? How he just less than a week before stood in the way of that multi billion dollar environmental scam...

Weird right?

He could have been tested for a drug poisoning but other then that what are the indications that he died by anything other then natural causes? A pillow over his head? What does that even mean? Maybe he was putting on the pillow case dreaming of days gone by.

With no autopsy (there still has not been one) how did they determine the cause so quickly? BTW, the original diagnosis was myocardial infarction (heart attack) as reported by a Dallas TV news station. Later it was denied that that was said. They claimed it was dues to natural causes. Still no autopsy.

If there was no autopsy (and there wasn't), then how was there a determination that it was due to natural causes? It was pretty fast too how the reported that as fact. Btw, still no autopsy.

Have you ever slept with pillow on your head? He was found with a pillow over his head by the Obama millionaire contributor.

Do you find it rather odd how the cameras at the hotel just so happened to be not working?

Weird though eh? How he just less than a week before stood in the way of that multi billion dollar environmental scam...

Weird right?

He could have been tested for a drug poisoning but other then that what are the indications that he died by anything other then natural causes? A pillow over his head? What does that even mean? Maybe he was putting on the pillow case dreaming of days gone by.

With no autopsy (there still has not been one) how did they determine the cause so quickly? BTW, the original diagnosis was myocardial infarction (heart attack) as reported by a Dallas TV news station. Later it was denied that that was said. They claimed it was dues to natural causes. Still no autopsy.

An MI *is* a natural cause in an obese 79-year-old with a history of hypertension and hearth trouble who recently had invasive shoulder surgery.

His family requested there be no autopsy.

Are you another one who wants to pass a regulation overriding the family's wishes just to gratify your prurient interest?

Ah yes, why weren't the marines sent in to rescue him. We need 4 years of hearings now and need to spend 30 million dollars to find out why liberals hate pillows. Or something.

If this shit weren't real it would be a hilarious movie, but its real and the current conservatives ARE batshit crazy.

By the by, is it just me or are there other people surprised to find sites like 'drudge' and 'nottoobreitbart' are still up and running? I thought they folded a decade ago.

Last edited:

Weird right?

An MI *is* a natural cause in an obese 79-year-old with a history of hypertension and hearth trouble who recently had invasive shoulder surgery.

Are you another one who wants to pass a regulation overriding the family's wishes just to gratify your prurient interest?
Not true, ABC news reporter Dave Shriver last night stated Scalia's wife requested an autopsy but the judge after talking to local authorities, declined her request and sent the body to be embalmed. Shriver reported the local law enforcement got on the phone with the family and explained the reasons for not having one. Shriver didn't go into detail with that. He ended the report by saying the family then agreed to decline an autopsy. I'm betting they were threatened and the media script has been consistent ever since.

Last edited:

Here's a simple answer. Death certificates are filed every day, everywhere, without an autopsy. It's not SOP.

Besides which ---
>> As late as Sunday afternoon, for example, there were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy should have been performed. A manager at the El Paso funeral home where Scalia’s body was taken said that his family made it clear they did not want one. << --- WaPo

I have. Keeps the sunlight out when it's at a low angle.

Btw --- link to "Obama millionaire contributor"?

Cameras -- in a bedroom?

Weird right?

Yep.

Weird right?

Not true, ABC news reporter Dave Shriver last night stated Scalia's wife requested an autopsy but the judge after talking to local authorities, declined her request and sent the body to be embalmed. Shriver reported the local law enforcement got on the phone with the family and explained the reasons for not having one. Shriver didn't go into detail with that. He ended the report by saying the family then agreed to decline an autopsy. I'm betting they were threatened and the media script has been consistent ever since.

Yuh huh.

>> About 3:30 a.m. Sunday, Scalia’s family declined to have an autopsy performed, Lujan said, so the body was being prepared for Scalia’s funeral and was expected to be transported to Washington on Monday.

... >> As late as Sunday afternoon, for example, there were conflicting reports about whether an autopsy should have been performed. A manager at the El Paso funeral home where Scalia’s body was taken said that his family made it clear they did not want one. <<

Here's my link.

Where's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back