Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
But was there buckshot?

cheneyshots2.jpg

He wasn't seen by a doctor either. He was pronounced dead over the phone. By the time a doctor got to him, it was at the mortuary and he was already embalmed. obama knows how to cover his tracks.

What did she do with the diaper?

And I hope Justice Thomas doesn't do his usual thing of reflexively doing whatever Scalia does. Somebody needs to keep an eye on him, for his own safety.

i heard a guy who looked like bill clinton was seen driving away.....hey i can play this game too.........

And several more anti American traitors think the death/suspicious death of a sitting SC justice is a fucking joke. Just place them on ignore and move on..no amount of common sense is going to break through their dense brains.

He wasn't seen by a doctor either. He was pronounced dead over the phone. By the time a doctor got to him, it was at the mortuary and he was already embalmed. obama knows how to cover his tracks.

i heard a guy who looked like bill clinton was seen driving away.....hey i can play this game too.........

And several more anti American traitors think the death/suspicious death of a sitting SC justice is a fucking joke. Just place them on ignore and move on..no amount of common sense is going to break through their dense brains.
no one is anti american for saying something about scalia dying....

I'm telling you, there was a picture of Debbie Wasserman Schultz naked on the ceiling!

no one is anti american for saying something about scalia dying....
Mocking the death of an American Icon is Anti American. Simple as that.

Oh, really? Not-
Justice Scalia's Death Was 'Peaceful': Ranch Owner
The owner of the Texas ranch and resort where Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead Saturday said the revered conservative died peacefully during an enjoyable getaway with people who admired him greatly.

"The judge, when I found him Saturday morning, was in
complete repose," said John Poindexter, the owner of Cibolo Creek Ranch in Marfa, Texas, told NBC News Sunday morning. "He was very peaceful in his — in the bed. He had obviously passed away with no difficulty at all in the middle of the night."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back