Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.

You've been the most vile of all kid, have you been a cry baby your entire life?

Funny, I don't recall wishing death on anyone. But the disgusting demon known as koshergirl did all last night -- even though her man won.

She's truly demented.

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?

No he said it was rigged, many times, were you not listening?
When the news came out that journalists were checking with the DNC on what to print, Donna Brazile proven that she gave Clinton the debate questions ahead of time and John Harwood bragging to a DNC operative how "he got" Trump on his 'cartoon question' you have to question if it was rigged? Really?

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."
The fact is you lost. Whether it was by a little or a lot matters not!

You've been the most vile of all kid, have you been a cry baby your entire life?

Funny, I don't recall wishing death on anyone. But the disgusting demon known as koshergirl did all last night.

I'm pretty sure you only need to worry about yourself and you've been nothing but a foul mouthed prick.
It just is what it is.

Philadelphia
New York
Portland
Seattle
Chicago

My advise stay away from South Carolina.

Whatever happened to the POLLS?

Fuck you , the polls, Hillary's Amen Corner : NY Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, USA TODAY, CNN, Washington Post, Seth Myers, et al. corrupt biased media. Suck my rod you stupid motherfuckers.

Funny, I don't recall wishing death on anyone. But the disgusting demon known as koshergirl did all last night -- even though her man won.

She's truly demented.

She is not kosher, she is unclean.

Suicide by traffic...

"Following the election of Trump, at least 50 protesters marched from downtown to state Highway 24, where a protester was hit by a car near the Claremont Avenue off-ramp. The victim is being treated for serious injuries, according to the CHP."

Fucking dumbasses.

Protests erupt in Bay Area after Trump victory
It's only their way no other way their way or trouble Hypocrites

She's truly demented.

She is not kosher, she is unclean.

Unclean is an understatement. She's revolting.

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away
I'm not saying they should "go away".

I'm saying they should grow the fuck up.
Protesting is part of America. That's okay...as long as they stay out of the street, don't get violent and get a paper to allow the protest.

I got some cold beers and the pizza just got here so I'm going:party: to watch the riots...

They'll get over it. Or get arrested.

All those people got their safe spaces taken away from them. Welcome to cold hard reality kids!

All peaceful protests.
Once a protest interferes with the rights of others to freely go about their business, it loses its status as "peaceful"....Now they are just being a nuisance.
Don't give me this shit about free speech. Yes protest all you like. But don't block the streets and don't prevent others from conducting business.
you lefties don't know where the line exists. Somewhere along the way, someone convinced you that your rights are absolute. They aren't.
Our rights end when the exercise of said rights usurps the rights of others.
For example. I have the right to the full enjoyment of my home and property. I like to crank my stereo listening to my favorite music. However, if my neighbor is disturbed by the very loud music, I have usurped his right to the same enjoyment of his home and property. No one is going to be able to demand I cease listening. They do however have the right to demand my volume level be lowered.

Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away

Protesting is part of America. That's okay...as long as they stay out of the street, don't get violent and get a paper to allow the protest.
I'm not saying they shouldn't. But I find it personally immature for anyone to criticize the results of an election. It's the utter lack of respect for the process, not the protest itself.

South caroliuna is a backwards hick state. Yes avoid it. It is full of idiots.
cartoon-middle-finger-clipart-cartoon-middle-finger-clipart-cartoon-middle-finger-clipart-cliparts-and-others-art-inspiration-304-x-400.png

I'm not saying they shouldn't. But I find it personally immature for anyone to criticize the results of an election. It's the utter lack of respect for the process, not the protest itself.
You do have a point. But that is what we are about. Everyone should respect the process. It sets us apart from most of the world.

Forum List

Back