Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

They'll get over it. Or get arrested.

All those people got their safe spaces taken away from them. Welcome to cold hard reality kids!

All peaceful protests.

We'll see how long that lasts
They aren't peaceful. They arrested "A small number" already, which is a good clue that they are violent, and stupid, and the media doesn't want to talk about it.

Who are these people, are BLM involved or what?

No.

Conservatives have a real aversion to protesting because when they are told to sit down and shut up by god they sit down and shut up.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.
The people voted in a majority for Hillary, Trump won by electoral college....

I like the civil unrest. The division will only grow. No big deal. Makes for interesting TV. I could care less. Its great being retired and not part of the god awful country so to speak.

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?
Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.
The people voted in a majority for Hillary, Trump won by electoral college....

Which is how the whole thing works kid, lord what a maroon.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.
Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

No he said it was rigged, many times, were you not listening?
Yeah? And they were mocking him for it. Now they're the ones doing the exact same thing.

But naturally you can't see the double standard in that.

He just forgot to say in his favor. Come one, how in the hell do you think he won by fractions in every swing state. Get real. What you seen was a coup.
A coup? Have you lost your ever lovin' mind? This was a legitimate election. Get over it.

It's what fascist democrats do.....which is why Trump won....
The majority of Americans have HAD IT with these sniveling screeching protesting whiny social justice warriors mugging for tv cameras and microphones.
This is the type of person, the professional protester that expects things. They believe everything should go their way 100% of the time.
The reason is simple. Their doting helicopter parents shielded them from having to ever deal with disappointment. They also raised their cupcakes to believe they were the greatest. And in the event of less than success at everything they did, the parents would quickly rush in, tell their little darling that everything was alright and then blame their kid's failure on some evil outside influence.
These people taking to the streets are acting out like spoiled brats who were denied their desert.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

You've been the most vile of all kid, have you been a cry baby your entire life?

These are the people who complain it's their opponents who are hateful and violent. These are the same people who complain they can't score a job because the system is rigged against them.

Loss of the Presidency, house, senate and two more governorships. Yeah that's an ass kicking.

Which leaves the left only violence to get their way like every other thug gets what he wants.

And yet, Trump couldn't win the national popular vote.

And yet, liberal propositions and questions won all across the country, ranging from increased gun control to legalizing Marijuana.

Only on planet conservatard does that constitute as an "ass kicking."

Trump alienated major segments of our society. He has a lot of making up to do.......you can't expect them to just go away
I'm not saying they should "go away".

I'm saying they should grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back