Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

They'll get over it. Or get arrested.

All those people got their safe spaces taken away from them. Welcome to cold hard reality kids!

All peaceful protests.

We'll see how long that lasts
They aren't peaceful. They arrested "A small number" already, which is a good clue that they are violent, and stupid, and the media doesn't want to talk about it.

All those people got their safe spaces taken away from them. Welcome to cold hard reality kids!

All peaceful protests.

Sure they are.

Got evidence otherwise? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Yes, I already posted it, but since you're retarded, I'll make it easier for you:

"Oakland police have made a small number of arrests for disobedience and vandalism in a downtown protest this morning following the election of Republican candidate Donald Trump as U.S. president, officers said."
Protests erupt in Bay Area after Trump victory

"Several fires were set between 10th and 27th streets on Telegraph Avenue and Broadway. Four engine companies from the Oakland Fire Department responded to extinguish the fires, a battalion chief said."
"Firefighters are patrolling the area in anticipation of additional protest-related fires. "

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

Absolutely. Go into your safe corners and your mommy will wipe your tears. He won! Whether or not he will be good for our Country ....don't know. But, I know one thing....Hillary and her entourage were not good for our Country.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.

Lemmings don't count

EV do

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?

No he said it was rigged, many times, were you not listening?
Yeah? And they were mocking him for it. Now they're the ones doing the exact same thing.

But naturally you can't see the double standard in that.

All peaceful protests.

We'll see how long that lasts
They aren't peaceful. They arrested "A small number" already, which is a good clue that they are violent, and stupid, and the media doesn't want to talk about it.

Who are these people, are BLM involved or what?

They have no one to blame but themselves.

Spoiled lazy pajama boys get what the deserve.

6 Million of Hillarious' super predators wouldn't go vote for her and now they're protesting Trump in the streets.

It's Putin's fault they wouldn't go vote for her.

We call them libtardos for a reason.

Exercising their rights as Americans

Nothing wrong with that. But it's the rank immaturity involved with protesting the results of legitimate election.

Wait, where have I heard that one before?

No he said it was rigged, many times, were you not listening?
Yeah? And they were mocking him for it. Now they're the ones doing the exact same thing.

But naturally you can't see the double standard in that.

He just forgot to say in his favor. Come on, how in the hell do you think he won by fractions in every swing state. Get real. What you seen was a coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back