Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff’s Immediate Resignation

The good of the country.
that would be your opinion and my saying obama should be impeached for that same reason would not end well. and it should not.

they got elected, deal with it. all this pandyass pouting is making the left look around 5 years old on a good day.

Isn't this thread about Trumpybear's opinion calling for an elected official to resign based on allegations a 5 year old should be able to debunk?

As if the our Naked Emperor hasn't done the same thing he accused the Rep. of.
is this the thread you're hijacking to attack trump?

as usual, the left does the very shit they accuse others of doing.

How is it a hijacking? Are post limited to attacking poor Adam? (LOL) Isn't it about what Trumpybear said to Schiff and why he should resign? Glass houses and throwing stones.

You're welcome to your opinion on Obama, (now that's hijacking tangent)
Poor Adam?

The guy is a creep who was friends with Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein, and Ed Buck and took money from all of them.
Then he constantly lies. He even solicited people he thought were Russians for 'dirt on Trump'

He's been lying for three years about EVIDENCE he said he had the "PROVED TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO KICK HILLARY VON CANKLES ASS!"

He stood up there the other day and BOLD FACED LIED AGAIN. He leaks classified and privileged information out of the intelligence committee which is a felony that comes with a 10 year prison sentence.

Poor Adam Schiff?

Now, Poor America for having to deal with him, and Poor Democrat Party for thinking this guy and his antics, lying and planting spies in The White House is a fair way to conduct an election.

Thanks Trigger! You've been a big help.

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Have some sugar.

Schiff is a great example of the lying Democrat scum that holds office.

It is terrible to see his hate and dishonesty afflicted on this country.

He is also a great example of why no one should ever vote for a Democrat.

that would be your opinion and my saying obama should be impeached for that same reason would not end well. and it should not.

they got elected, deal with it. all this pandyass pouting is making the left look around 5 years old on a good day.

Isn't this thread about Trumpybear's opinion calling for an elected official to resign based on allegations a 5 year old should be able to debunk?

How is it a hijacking? Are post limited to attacking poor Adam? (LOL) Isn't it about what Trumpybear said to Schiff and why he should resign? Glass houses and throwing stones.

Poor Adam?

The guy is a creep who was friends with Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein, and Ed Buck and took money from all of them.
Then he constantly lies. He even solicited people he thought were Russians for 'dirt on Trump'

He's been lying for three years about EVIDENCE he said he had the "PROVED TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO KICK HILLARY VON CANKLES ASS!"

He stood up there the other day and BOLD FACED LIED AGAIN. He leaks classified and privileged information out of the intelligence committee which is a felony that comes with a 10 year prison sentence.

Poor Adam Schiff?

Now, Poor America for having to deal with him, and Poor Democrat Party for thinking this guy and his antics, lying and planting spies in The White House is a fair way to conduct an election.

View attachment 281481

Have some sugar.
Me: Trump 2020!

You:

giphy.gif

What Schiff did yesterday was a travesty.

President Trump:

"Rep Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn't exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, an me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years, I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"

Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff's Immediate Resignation After He Got Caught Attempting to Defraud the American Public
And Trump is perfectly justified in his suggestion.

As is every sane person who ignores his panic and flailing

Poor Adam?

Poor Adam Schiff?

View attachment 281481

Have some sugar.
DID THEY STUFF TRIGGER?

As is every sane person who ignores his panic and flailing
You talking schiff panicking and why he made up fictitious lie? Cause he lied prior to the release of the transcript? I agree

So when is Trumpybear going to resign?
for what?
Lying in public. Which Schiff didn't do.
Took $84.000 a month from The Ukrainian-Russian Mob which Hunter Biden did do.
Last I heard, he got paid up to $50,000 a month for his legal services. That's big money. He shouldn't have taken the job with his Dad in the position he was at the time. But it doesn't prove anything about Biden, and what Hunter Biden did wouldn't be factoring into my decision on who to vote for. I wouldn't vote for Biden anyway, because I think he's too old.

President Trump:
"Rep Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching, a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn't exist. He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call, but he completely changed the words to make it sound horrible, an me sound guilty. HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years, I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"
Breaking: President Trump Calls for Adam Schiff's Immediate Resignation After He Got Caught Attempting to Defraud the American Public

If the truth was as bad as the Left would have us believe, they wouldn't have to constantly lie and make things up. Not only will this now blow up in their faces worse than Mueller and Russiagate did, but it is setting the final stage for the ideal showdown when Trump rips these people to pieces leading up to and during the general election next year. I pity the poor fool who has to get up on a stage and "debate" Trump. 2016 was like a pussy cat compared to what is coming for the Left!

Poor Adam?

Poor Adam Schiff?

View attachment 281481

Have some sugar.
DID THEY STUFF TRIGGER?

Yep! :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: :eek-52:

So when is Trumpybear going to resign?
for what?
Lying in public. Which Schiff didn't do.
Took $84.000 a month from The Ukrainian-Russian Mob which Hunter Biden did do.
Last I heard, he got paid up to $50,000 a month for his legal services. That's big money. He shouldn't have taken the job with his Dad in the position he was at the time. But it doesn't prove anything about Biden, and what Hunter Biden did wouldn't be factoring into my decision on who to vote for. I wouldn't vote for Biden anyway, because I think he's too old.
And Corrupt, don't forget corrupt. And a Racist, you left out the fact he's a racist.
And Senile, don't forget he's senile.

Maybe you are senile too?

President Trump:

As alleged by the liar in chief and reported by the right wing rag Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back