BREAKING: Perry High School shooting: Cops swoop on Iowa school amid reports of active shooter

This has become a sad occurrence in the United States. I expect the MAGA candidates will ignore this as they stump through the state.
How about the Dimtard candidates, jimboliar, since it is highly possible this was caused by an influx of illegals into the area?
But, I agree that an armed guard presence, removal of gun free zone flashing neon signs, and more attention to the sick individuals ahead of the tragedy would be most helpful.

Last edited:
How about the Dimtard candidates, jimboliar, since it is highly possible this was caused by an influx of illegals into the area?
But, I agree that an armed guard preseence, removal of gun free zone flashing neon signs, and more attention to the sick individuals ahead of the tragedy would be most helpful.

We are purposely driving our youth over the edge. The world is ending environmental nut jobs are the biggest supplier of this angst, closely followed by the LBGTG cult Nazis.

You mean the scenario where the poor innocent shooter was driven to commit the act because of the effects of 5G cellular activating the nanotechnology in the COVID vaccines he took?

Someone's bound to bring that up before the day's over. :laughing0301:

i'm sure those tranny photos will be cute. we might not be using the right pronouns.

I was merely stating the fact that it's usually a gun that stops a mass shooting.

Therefore the gun can't be to blame, as the left does in every case.
it may be hard to tell the finger from the trigger when you're looking down the barrel.. what needs to be stopped is the system.

edit. possible unintended ambiguity. i mean the mechanical system, maybe the free body diagram not the oppressive patriarchy or something

Last edited:
An estimated 10% of K-12 students will experience sexual misconduct at the hands of a school employee by the time they finish high school, a study published by the U.S. Department of Education in 2004 found. Schools nationwide were rocked by alleged sex crimes against minors in 2023 That was 2004.....HAs only increased .....do ya follow the news at all ...they openly brag about it.
Golfing Gator is a partisan lib

You cannot reach him with facts and logic

Local hearsay is that the principle is among the dead and that a second suspect is in custody. The alleged shooter is Dylan Butler who posted a TikTok from the bathroom prior to the shooting.

Grain of salt required.

come on man teachers are preying on kids at an incredible rate trying to create a trans society with the incumbent mental instability.
thanks for this thread, relec, this tragedy is not over, it is just beginning.
It will repeat itself over and over until it is addressed by authorities. The days of "thoughts and prayers" and hiding one's head is sand are over.

What causes the mental illness?

Back in the old days of conservative two parent families, belief in God, and schools that taught the 3 Rs, guns were just as available but mass murder and children killing children were unheard of

Now liberal values have taken over the culture and no one is safe

The "old days" vary from person to person but I remember being able to take a 9mm German Luger to school for "Show and Tell" and no one cared.

Even though there are many factors that are responsible for the recent school shootings, I can't help but think that "virtual killing" on today's violent video games helps to desensitize young people to the act of real killing even if only on a subliminal level.

Forum List

Back