BREAKING: Perry High School shooting: Cops swoop on Iowa school amid reports of active shooter

whether heredity or environment or nutrition the "prime mover of mental illness " according to freud, is "civilization and its discontent" i think he saves a little for mom as well.
come on man teachers are preying on kids at an incredible rate trying to create a trans society with the incumbent mental instability.

Requesting multiple ambulances for multiple victims.

Local guy said....."Perry is a very interesting town with weird demographics not normal for a typical rural Iowa town."

Pretty sure it sounds like the shooter offed their self.

"An unknown first responder advised dispatchers that he encountered a "male subject down in the hallway — appears to be self-inflicted" and that he was "showing other victims." He later advised that he was outside of Room 308 and "subject that's down is deceased."

Last edited:
come on man teachers are preying on kids at an incredible rate trying to create a trans society with the incumbent mental instability.
so few teachers are preying on kids. a lower percentage than priests maybe. ; means motive and opportunity are available at home.

Proving that once again, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

27ywg4.jpg

The idiot shooter was a good guy for capping himself. With a gun.

Although he would have been a great guy if he'd done it beforehand.

1srelluc

they always get that sequence backwards.

and thanks guys for not pulling out the alex jones crisis actor theory yet. i am afraid it is coming.

Senior moment? No good guy was involved.

I respectfully disagree, sir. The shooter was a good guy for ending his shooting spree.

It could have been worse, had he not used a gun to stop it.

I respectfully disagree, sir. The shooter was a good guy for ending his shooting spree.

It could have been worse, had he not used a gun to stop it.

can't argue that. maybe the most evil of persons can do good on occasion.

1srelluc

and thanks guys for not pulling out the alex jones crisis actor theory yet. i am afraid it is coming.

You mean the scenario where the poor innocent shooter was driven to commit the act because of the effects of 5G cellular activating the nanotechnology in the COVID vaccines he took?

Someone's bound to bring that up before the day's over. :laughing0301:

1srelluc

Yeah, the tread I'm looking at on another site that is versed on such matters already has members promoting conspiracy crap like "Got to change the news cycle away from Epstein’s associates".

To their credit they gave the poster hell for it.

Forum List

Back