BREAKING: Perry High School shooting: Cops swoop on Iowa school amid reports of active shooter

Sorry, you can't scratch dirt over your senior moment. ;)

I was merely stating the fact that it's usually a gun that stops a mass shooting.

Therefore the gun can't be to blame, as the left does in every case.

school security is not the problem...

the combo of mental illness and easy access to guns is
What causes the mental illness?

Back in the old days of conservative two parent families, belief in God, and schools that taught the 3 Rs, guns were just as available but mass murder and children killing children were unheard of

Now liberal values have taken over the culture and no one is safe

We should be protecting the most vulnerable with firearms. We protect our politicians, celebrities, and money with firearms, but not our children?

That said there could have been a police presence there for all I know as it happened (0740) before classes started. I know my SD does not get to the middle school near me till around 0730 but no kids are allowed inside the school before 0815.

Last edited:
How long is this going to be ignored. Try some new ideas if you can't agree on old ones. Geez do something.
What is being ignored?
Border security? Armed guards at the schools? Removal of stupid gun free zone signs? Attention to deranged individuals ahead of this incidents?

Last edited:
so you got nothing.

Thanks
An estimated 10% of K-12 students will experience sexual misconduct at the hands of a school employee by the time they finish high school, a study published by the U.S. Department of Education in 2004 found. Schools nationwide were rocked by alleged sex crimes against minors in 2023 That was 2004.....HAs only increased .....do ya follow the news at all ...they openly brag about it.

Forum List

Back