BREAKING: Perry High School shooting: Cops swoop on Iowa school amid reports of active shooter

Like I give a shit. You people care more about your fucking guns than students being killed by them.

If you people actually gave a shit about these kids you'd come up with something other than the usual canned knee jerk reactions, like maybe getting to the root cause as to why this has been happening for the past 25 years and was nary heard of prior.

If you people actually gave a shit about these kids you'd come up with something other than the usual canned knee jerk reactions, like maybe getting to the root cause as to why this has been happening for the past 25 years and was nary heard of prior.

IF you people, who embrace a non-existent "Right To Life" as much as you claim, YOU would support gun control. You be happy to close the gunshow loophole. YOU would demand proper weapons handling and weapons safety training before allowing a person to purchase a firearm. Instead all you ever do, is offer empty thoughts and prayers that do not mean goddamn thing.

I was not allowed anywhere near a "hot" weapon until I had gone through classes on how break down the rifle I would issued (M-14) and put it back together. I had to go through proper weapons handling and safety.

The only time was allowed to touch a "hot" weapon was at the rifle range and under the supervision and direction NCO's whose job was to only insured I qualified (Sharp Shooter) and goddamn sure I did shoot myself or any of the men on the range at the time.

Just buying a weapon is NOT enough, that what MAGA MAGGOTS do not understand or care about.

IF you people, who embrace a non-existent "Right To Life" as much as you claim, YOU would support gun control. You be happy to close the gunshow loophole. YOU would demand proper weapons handling and weapons safety training before allowing a person to purchase a firearm. Instead all you ever do, is offer empty thoughts and prayers that do not mean goddamn thing.
If there’s no right to life, please do us all the favor of Epsteining yourself.

IF you people, who embrace a non-existent "Right To Life" as much as you claim, YOU would support gun control.
The "Right to Life" is in the Declaration of Independence and if you're referring to abortion, I'm pro-choice.

You be happy to close the gunshow loophole.

I'm not necessarily opposed to it, but how many of these mass shooters went out and bought their guns at a gun show?

YOU would demand proper weapons handling and weapons safety training before allowing a person to purchase a firearm.
I don't have an issue with that either.

Instead all you ever do, is offer empty thoughts and prayers that do not mean goddamn thing.
I never do that, actually.

None of your stereotyping changes what I said. Mass shootings have occurred going all the way back to our founding, including school shootings, however they were a rarity. It seemed to be the Columbine shooting in 1997 that kicked this phenomenon off. What changed in our society? None of you seem to want to answer that question or even look into it. Answer that question, you start to actually solve the problem instead of your solutions which are mostly slapping Band-Aids over a leak and in some cases putting an undue burden on most of the population who are not guilty of these crimes.

Apparently that Twitter post was taken down. I'm assuming it had something to do with the shooter being "gender fluid"?

Sweep this one under the rug., Nothing to see here, move along citizen.

NEW: Iowa School Shooter Identified, Allegedly Part of the Transgender Movement

Also, the democrat party, left wing, transgender, killer, did not use an AR-15 rifle.....so the irrational, anti-gun extremists are now crying uncontrollably....soooo close to being able to use dead kids to push gun control...and the left wing, democrat party, transgender, killer had to ruin it for them....

The "Right to Life" is in the Declaration of Independence and if you're referring to abortion, I'm pro-choice.

I'm not necessarily opposed to it, but how many of these mass shooters went out and bought their guns at a gun show?

I don't have an issue with that either.

I never do that, actually.

None of your stereotyping changes what I said. Mass shootings have occurred going all the way back to our founding, including school shootings, however they were a rarity. It seemed to be the Columbine shooting in 1997 that kicked this phenomenon off. What changed in our society? None of you seem to want to answer that question or even look into it. Answer that question, you start to actually solve the problem instead of your solutions which are mostly slapping Band-Aids over a leak and in some cases putting an undue burden on most of the population who are not guilty of these crimes.

IF you people value life so much, act on it. You do not. You support war. You support torture. You support people without proper training to own firearms.

The number one killer of children in the United States is gun violence you people do nothing, all you offer up is useless, meaningless and totally empty thoughts and prayers.

IF you people value life so much, act on it. You do not. You support war. You support torture. You support people without proper training to own firearms.

The number one killer of children in the United States is gun violence you people do nothing, all you offer up is useless, meaningless and totally empty thoughts and prayers.

So you're simply regurgitating what you already said despite the fact that I said I am not in total disagreement with you on all points.

Thus, thank you for proving my original point. You're not serious about actually getting to the cause of the problem and a real solution to it.

So you're simply regurgitating what you already said despite the fact that I said I am not in total disagreement with you on all points.

Thus, thank you for proving my original point. You're not serious about actually getting to the cause of the problem and a real solution to it.
And all you are doing is regurgitating Conservative talking points that mean nothing and do not change the fact that children a dying from Gun Violence.

I am stating facts. Gun violence the number one killer of children. You believe the non-existent Right to life, act to protect innocent children from gun violence, which is that will never happen. That is a natural fact.

And all you are doing is regurgitating Conservative talking points that mean nothing and do not change the fact that children a dying from Gun Violence.

I am stating facts. Gun violence the number one killer of children. You believe the non-existent Right to life, act to protect innocent children from gun violence, which is that will never happen. That is a natural fact.
Why did Democrats release over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early who weren’t even scheduled for parole the last few years?

More children are murdered via abortion, than are ever shot... Suck on that.

You dumbshit.

Abortion kills almost a million children American every year so don't tell us you give a crap about human life, especially the children.

Gun free London has a higher murder rate than New York City.
So shove your gun grabbing agenda where the sun don’t shine.

You dumbshit.

Abortion kills almost a million children American every year so don't tell us you give a crap about human life, especially the children.
5iius397vebc1.jpeg

citizenship is established prior to birth?

Forum List

Back