BREAKING Pentagon : " Ukraine receives Fighter Planes, parts to bolster Air Force ! "

hans wants back.png

Yes, IVAN...

I was speaking to that particular article and what it said. Now I will have to look for different articles from different source to confirm what it or you say.
I just did a check of headlines during last 24 hours, finding variety, some saying supplying aircraft, others saying they have only "received" parts. Several saying they were supplied US artillery, though small in quantity, but that would be 155 mm as we do not have 152 in the US inventory. It may take another day or two to find out what change has really been made. One thing for sure, if supplying 155 mm arty, they are supplying 155 mm ammo.
At one time their was talk of supplying aircraft from some Eastern European countries and replacing them with US fighters. If that is the case, the supply chain of parts to maintain those older Soviet design planes would go with them as basically useless to the country sending the planes, for use on more modern US aircraft.
Yes, I know we are not getting complete and truthful reporting from either side, but only time will tell this one.

Part of Russian soldiers are ready to rebel against their commanders​

Hopefully because he knows more than you. The US has a predefined order as to what takes place with any kind of nuclear tactic and that includes even something which causes no harm to anyone. Russia starts showing off any sort of nuclear tactic and we are pretty much in nuclear annihilation. We have lost the respect people used to have for nukes. That kept us safe. We live in a very dangerous world now but it would appear it is just fun to most of the people now around and political.

I didnt say he SHOULD, I said I am amazed he didnt.

You clearly know it all, so how is this going to end?

BREAKING : Pentagon . " Ukraine receives fighter planes, parts to bolster air force"

Finally!! the takeaway here should be, stop worrying about what pOOtin thinks, start making pOOtin worry about what WE think.
SO OUR strategy IS: USA sent in artillery and anti tanks while other nations provided anti air and also jets… now that’s done… the golden horde literally can’t fly around in helicopters without being shot out of the sky and artillery will be safe to fire on troops and tanks… the golden horde is now facing a foe 100 times stronger then in the beginning… some might say its a brand new war
with other words : Moscow , this what WAITS for YOU !

View attachment 633633

It's about fucking time.

i SUPPORT THE LIBERAL ORDER , IVAN. FIRST WE F@CK THE GOLDEN HORDE over, SO CALLED china is coming next , and the hans know it. death to oriental despotism !!!

Fucking liar....You support the endless warmongering and the military-industrial oligarchy.

You are one of the sickest muthafuckahas on the forum.

It's about fucking time.

In a televised meeting across a small table from his defence minister, Vladimir Putin ordered his forces to hold back from storming the Azovstal steel plant.

It's where the last Ukrainian Mariupol fighters are holding out.

Instead, the Moscow tsar ordered his solders to block off the industrial area, so that
"not even a fly can escape".

not that easy to fight Azov´s Spartans 😁

kS99Cm8NZ_3aZh5KGaDcuGzDlW5xefdt2u3JBh51ZSz2WUfgYeo3DoBI280pmx_2OnExjfBHB6K8=s800-nd-v1

Forum List

Back