Breaking: Panicked Pelosi Calling House Back in Session Later This Week Over Postal Service; Urges “Day of Action” at Post Offices Tuesday

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

This just goes to show she's more interested using the Post Office to 'Cheat-by-Mail ' than get Stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits to struggling Americans.

Hey....they might have some traction on this whole Post Office hoax.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.

Bullshit. She's protecting your right to vote, even though you don't seem smart enough to know it.

Shes protecting the lefts right to cheat at the ballot box.

Why mail in voting? Why not absentee?

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?

Where is the Prez going against the Constitution?

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.

The Constitution mandates a post office run by the feds...Why is Trump going against the Constitution?

Where is the Prez going against the Constitution?

He is trying to streamline it...and make it a break-even venue...Not shut it down.
Streamline?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump frankly acknowledged Thursday that he's starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots, which he worries could cost him the election.
You can't rely on the Chicago Tribune as a trustworthy source. They're anti-Trump

No.......she is trying to nullify my vote by PURPOSELY enabling cheating. I really don't want my vote nullified by some dog, dead person, illegal etc getting one of the ballots that the dems are arranged to be mailed out and now trying to have sent back in via the post office.

So I guess now the anarchists will take Pelosi's call to protest as a signal to riot and destroy Post Offices across the nation.

She knows Crepitus....She knows! We all know but we do not want to admit it.

The stimulus can't be finished because the senate is on vacation until Sep. 8th.

Shes protecting the lefts right to cheat at the ballot box.

Why mail in voting? Why not absentee?

Uuummm.... Do you not realize those are one and the same?

Liberals apparently have shit vocabulary skills.

Trump is against UNIVERSAL MAIL IN BALLOTS...NOT ALL MAIL IN BALLOTS.

You guys are either stupid or lying...one are you going with?

No.......she is trying to nullify my vote by PURPOSELY enabling cheating. I really don't want my vote nullified by some dog, dead person, illegal etc getting one of the ballots that the dems are arranged to be mailed out and now trying to have sent back in via the post office.
We've been voting by mail for a hundred years. Now suddenly it's bad? Why? Because tRump says so? He's doing his best to disenfranchise you.

Forum List

Back