BREAKING: Palestinian prisoner Samer Issawi released from Israeli Jail Ahram Online,

Watch "Samer Issawi Free! Welcome My Brother! Palestine Free!" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Haters who feel only ill will towards a people's struggle for freedom are to be pitied, they miss out on so much with all of that hate.

Pity the Nation and her people, who Hate too, who Hate so much they cannot bring themselves even for one minute or day to give up practices like ethnic cleansing and Apartheid.

blah blah blah ethnic cleansing blah blah apartheid blah blah occupation blah blah blah

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound. Nobody buys your lies and hate Sherri/Abdul or whatever you call yourself.

How did Che become a part of this discussion?

I do not recall ever any discussion about him.

And admiring a man and his virtues and acts of humility is not an act of worship

I think I said it in the OP, to God is owed all the glory and praise for all that has transpired.

Haters who feel only ill will towards a people's struggle for freedom are to be pitied, they miss out on so much with all of that hate.

Pity the Nation and her people, who Hate too, who Hate so much they cannot bring themselves even for one minute or day to give up practices like ethnic cleansing and Apartheid.
Palestinians and Muslims don't hate. No, never. :cuckoo:

Been keeping up with the news the last 30 years?

Last edited:

And admiring a man and his virtues and acts of humility is not an act of worship

I think I said it in the OP, to God is owed all the glory and praise for all that has transpired.
You should watch a video before you post it.

Sherri Chanukah Sameach

598px-Hanukia.jpg

You know what this blubbering constantly over terrorist prisoners reminds me of? There are crazy women in the U.S. who become what you would call pen pals with murderers in our prisons, and in some cases even arrange to marry them. For all we know, Charlie Manson is getting letters from women who say they love him.

Why Do Murderers Get Mailbags Full of Love Letters and Marriage Proposals? | Alternet

You know what this blubbering constantly over terrorist prisoners reminds me of? There are crazy women in the U.S. who become what you would call pen pals with murderers in our prisons, and in some cases even arrange to marry them. For all we know, Charlie Manson is getting letters from women who say they love him.

Why Do Murderers Get Mailbags Full of Love Letters and Marriage Proposals? | Alternet

Its nothing new,, Sally. Keep in mind--------the civilized MIND resides in the
FOREBRAIN-------the forebrain is a fairly recent elaboration (in terms of evolution)----
It OVERRIDES the more primitive parts of the brain and for CIVILIZATION---inhibits
lots of the very ancient hardwiring -------ape females always go for the guy with the
LARGE FEMUR (remember the opening scene of the movie "2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY"?? ) ------uhm----amongst lots of animals----the best killer
gets the girls -------I see the forebrain as the center of CHOICE (freewill)----
over instinct

Israel banning celebrations did not stop the celebrations

"Over 2,000 people awaited his release on the main road leading into Issawiya. Revelers carried him on their shoulders to the Issawi family home, where a tent was erected in the morning. Earlier in the day the family hosted guests who came to celebrate."

Israel releases former Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi | +972 Magazine

[ame=http://youtu.be/uineZNF6FKE]"The 12 Days of Hanukkah [Christmas]" - UGA Accidentals - YouTube[/ame]

I am happy to see Israelis celebrating Samer Issawi's release too.

Thanks for sharing that.

Samer lives in and was released back to Occupied East Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Israel banning celebrations did not stop the celebrations

"Over 2,000 people awaited his release on the main road leading into Issawiya. Revelers carried him on their shoulders to the Issawi family home, where a tent was erected in the morning. Earlier in the day the family hosted guests who came to celebrate."

Israel releases former Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi | +972 Magazine

I suppose the Islamic terrorists occupying Gaza will now have to go begging and pleading to UNRWA for additional welfare dollars.

Thanks for sharing that.

It's my hope that the criminal terrorist will soon be back in an Israeli jail where the food is good.
The evil bastard is already preaching Islamic justice.

• Samer Issawi, the Islamic Jihad member who was recently released from prison after a prolonged hunger strike, is already calling for the kidnapping of Israelis. Excerpts from the interview were then posted on the Facebook page of the Israeli Arab political party, Hadash:

“We say very frankly that we want the release [of all Palestinian prisoners] . . . their release will only come about after the kidnapping [of Israelis] and a subsequent prisoner swap,” al-Issawi said in the interview

Oh wow, they released a terrorist and nobody gives a shit.

Thanks for sharing that.

It's my hope that the criminal terrorist will soon be back in an Israeli jail where the food is good.

• Samer Issawi, the Islamic Jihad member who was recently released from prison after a prolonged hunger strike, is already calling for the kidnapping of Israelis. Excerpts from the interview were then posted on the Facebook page of the Israeli Arab political party, Hadash:

“We say very frankly that we want the release [of all Palestinian prisoners] . . . their release will only come about after the kidnapping [of Israelis] and a subsequent prisoner swap,” al-Issawi said in the interview
I love this Samer dude. We need to get him a spot on Arab-American Idol.

Thanks for sharing that.

I love this Samer dude. We need to get him a spot on Arab-American Idol.

I think he deserves a spot on the pavement, after he has a split second to see a smiley face painted on the business end of a Hellfire Missile.

Forum List

Back