Breaking: Obama aide van jones resigns as environmental adviser amid controversy over

Just another one of those "good" people Obama surrounds himself with... Most likely, inspite of all of the other things surrounding van jones, if you look a bit deeper I wouldn't be surprised to find he didn't pay his taxes either!:lol::eek:

What will the birdbrains discuss now? Since there only role is ranting and crying I can't wait. boohoo.

Another one under the bus. :lol:

What a failure we have in charge. :lol:

First you attack Obama saying he should get rid of him, then when he does, you attack him for that. Just goes to show how full of shit you guys are.
No it is TOLD YOU SO as you guys all siad YOU ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT!!!!

So
Told Ya So

Ame®icano;1490286 said:
He'll find another job. Probably ACORN or Apollo Alliance. And Obama will keep him on speed dial.
He's one of the former board members of Apollo Alliance and is still on the national steering committee..

Last edited:
"That's not the Van Jones I knew back in our "Great Americans: Saul Alinsky, Che, Mao and everyone in between" class at Harvard"

Last edited:
Oh please. The Right has such a short memory.

The Raw Story | Top Bush adviser resigns under cloud of scandal

President Bush lobbyist Stephen Payne in ‘bribes’ row quits - Times Online

Bush adviser on Catholic voters forced out by decade-old sex scandal - Democratic Underground

LiveLeak.com - New World Order Advisor Resigns In Alleged D.C. Madam Prostitution Scandal

Body Count: Fall-Out from the Bush Jr. Administration
Ahh yes, the reliable standby, infantile, "Mom, the other kid did it too" defense.

Which, in its intellectual sloppiness and laziness, completely belies the "change" mantra better than any opposition could ever conceive to do.

Wasn't there supposed to be CHANGE, Obamaphile? Why then are there ever ANY comparisons to BOOOOOOOSH or any other administration, for that matter?

So, at least have some honesty and admit you were duped, and there's been NO change.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back