BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

Too bad Harry is not here to make your case for you and you are too stupid to do it yourself.
talk about hitting a nerve eh :abgg2q.jpg: and Harry may not be here to make my case but he sure as heck destroyed yours.
Biden's wealth has long been under a microscope,
I don't have a problem with Biden or his wealth or how he came by it...in fact I made no mention of it or anything else, just a quote about how Truman felt about it.
you don't have crap.
do you?

Happening now! So let me get this straight, they let Biden go there last weekend to clean up, then they go in afterwards?

Someone is getting excited about this news!
giphy.webp

And?
Why is this anything but expected?

talk about hitting a nerve eh :abgg2q.jpg: and Harry may not be here to make my case but he sure as heck destroyed yours.

I don't have a problem with Biden or his wealth or how he came by it...in fact I made no mention of it or anything else, just a quote about how Truman felt about it.

do you?

He came by it by being a high profile politician and celebrity.

Yes, there is a right way of doing that.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Tell Hunter to hide the hookers and crack the FBI coming for that ass! Is this finally the end of the Biden crime family or will they weasel out again? Will Biden be 25th'd and we get stuck with Kamala? God help us

Did Mr. Biden prevent the search of his private residence - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden have lawyers attempt to quash the search warrant - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden make lame fucking excuses for any classified material that may have been found at his private residence - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden call any material found in his garage, "Nifty Keepsakes" - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden deliberately withhold any classified material at his private residence - Nope.

Did the Traitor fight requests from the National Archives regarding the classified material found at Shit-A-Lago - Yes.

Did the Traitor deliberately attempt to block a lawful search for classified material at Shit-A-Lago by going to court to attempt block that search - Yes.

Did the Traitor make a claim that by merely looking at classified material that he had in fact declassified that material - Yes.

Did the Traitor call the legally executed search of Shit-A-Lago by F.B.I. Agents crime against him - Yes.

In other, Mr. Biden cooperated with any and all searches made by the F.B.I. regarding searches for classified material while the Traitor has acted an Orange Faced Whining Diaper Baby.

Did Mr. Biden prevent the search of his private residence - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden have lawyers attempt to quash the search warrant - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden make lame fucking excuses for any classified material that may have been found at his private residence - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden call any material found in his garage, "Nifty Keepsakes" - Nope.

Did Mr. Biden deliberately withhold any classified material at his private residence - Nope.

Did the Traitor fight requests from the National Archives regarding the classified material found at Shit-A-Lago - Yes.

Did the Traitor deliberately attempt to block a lawful search for classified material at Shit-A-Lago by going to court to attempt block that search - Yes.

Did the Traitor make a claim that by merely looking at classified material that he had in fact declassified that material - Yes.

Did the Traitor call the legally executed search of Shit-A-Lago by F.B.I. Agents crime against him - Yes.

In other, Mr. Biden cooperated with any and all searches made by the F.B.I. regarding searches for classified material while the Traitor has acted an Orange Faced Whining Diaper Baby.
Did Biden keep docs at a home with a known degenerate named Hunter Biden residing in? Yes

Did he keep them unsecured in a box next to car? Yes

Did he have another 2 places docs were found? Yes

Drip, Drip, Drip

Me thinks that the democrats want Biden not to run in '24.

just a feelin' lol

Maybe. Depends on what the D's think their chances are. If they figure they are going to lose anyhow, why waste someone else in a failed effort. Let Sleepy Joe go down with the ship.

Wtf did Truman know about modern life celebrity culture?
That it was open to corruption.
You can't just take what some one guy says in general terms as gospel and proof that someone specifically is crooked.
is this about Trumans quote or Bidens claim of being poor? cuz Truman was speaking generally and Biden was speaking specifically?
Besides, we all know the honest politician knows that honesty in politics requires that even the appearance of corruption is corrupt and the corrupt will hide behind the claim of "it just looks that way"...
...just doing the work of the people will not make you rich nor should it...Any honest person will tell you as much.

Last edited:
“Today, with the President’s full support and cooperation, the DOJ is conducting a planned search of his home in Rehoboth, Delaware,” Biden’s personal attorney Bob Bauer wrote in a statement.

I don't think that means what you what us to think that it means.

It was done in November but announced it yesterday to the public.

i don't think that's the same thing

I wonder if some politicians take these papers home with them because they need them as source material for their memoirs. Can't miss out on those book deals.

Forum List

Back