BREAKING Now! North Korea Just Launched Another Missile Over Japan...Time To Take Action!

Korean BBQ----?? is that the one with the fire pit -----RIGHTIN THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE?-----
-------I saw that once-------I WANTED TO TRY IT------then I checked the prices-------SHEEEEEESH
is that why kim is so ROLY POLY??

Korean BBQ----?? is that the one with the fire pit -----RIGHTIN THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE?-----
-------I saw that once-------I WANTED TO TRY IT------then I checked the prices-------SHEEEEEESH
is that why kim is so ROLY POLY??
It is called bulgogi (bull-go-gee). They serve both beef and pork bulgogi.

The meat is very spicy and tastes delicious. ..... :cool:

'
All of the hysteria on both sides is just a long kabuki-dance to meetings and a negotiated settlement.

And about time, too! If you take the trouble to investigate the matter, the USA has betrayed their agreements with North Korea just as much as the North Koreans have reneged on their agreements. In fact, the Americans have been much more untrustworthy than the Koreans.

If we fire on NK, China will get involved against us. So far, Fatty is not hitting anything or anyone. We should NOT do anything until that happens. Period. Fatty is just waving his tubby arms in a temper tantrum. Let him. As long as his tantrum doesn't take out an ally OR us. Once that happens, China will back US up.

We do NOT want a war with China AND Russia against us. Think about that for a sec. Over some fatso that wants attention and throws mudclods but only hits the alley...not the house aimed at. Let him throw. Until he hits the house. THEN the other two neighbors will get involved WITH US instead of AGAINST us that are in the house.

'
All of the hysteria on both sides is just a long kabuki-dance to meetings and a negotiated settlement.

And about time, too! If you take the trouble to investigate the matter, the USA has betrayed their agreements with North Korea just as much as the North Koreans have reneged on their agreements. In fact, the Americans have been much more untrustworthy than the Koreans.
Have anything to back up your rant?

'

Have anything to back up your rant?
Didn't bother to read my link eh?

If we stop acting belligerent, there is every reason to believe they will do the same.

What the Media isn’t Telling You About North Korea’s Missile Tests

From an independent media analyst, I was informed the only report from CFR or Tri-Laterial media that even came close to telling the truth came from one fringe report on a CBS intel. agent on a CBS server.

Analysis: Pyongyang's view of the North Korea-U.S. crisis

Time to tell China to take fat boy out or America trade with China is on hold.
Can't do that either. We owe China shit tons of money. And most americans would set fire to themselves without their Made In China goods.
Very good.

China and Russia are already making a move to replace the US dollar as the reserve currency. They don't want a repeat of '08 with the US holding the entire world's markets hostage.

If they stop accepting dollars? WE ARE FUBAR'd.

Russia and China Declare All Out War on US Petrodollar — Prepare for Exclusive Trade in Gold

China sees new world order with oil benchmark backed by gold- Nikkei Asian Review

Moscow And Beijing Join Forces To Bypass US Dollar In Global Markets, Shift To Gold Trade | Zero Hedge

When Libya did this shit we invaded. What are we going to do, invade Russia and China? :badgrin:

I think we are sorta stuck between a rock and hard place, so...best let Fatboy wave his pudgy fists and wait for him to fuck up on his acme rocket that lands on us or an ally. THEN Russia and China will back us up. And only then. Fatty has to make the first fucked up move.

Forum List

Back