The True Tragedy of Charlottesville

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
A car as good-looking as a Dodge Challenger had to be mashed-up & sacrificed to send a baseball-bat-wielding, violent Antifa bitch back to hell where she came from; she went there looking for trouble and by God, she found it. She was also such an obese fatass (who looked as though she inhaled another woman), that I'll bet the paramedics had - literally - a "whale of a good time" CPRing her. It must have been like maturbating one of those '70s waterbeds. Anyway, Antifa thugs live by the sword so I'm schadenfreudic when they die by the sword.

A car as good-looking as a Dodge Challenger had to be mashed-up & sacrificed to send a baseball-bat-wielding, violent Antifa bitch back to hell where she came from; she went there looking for trouble and by God, she found it. She was also such an obese fatass (who looked as though she inhaled another woman), that I'll bet the paramedics had - literally - a "whale of a good time" CPRing her. It must have been like maturbating one of those '70s waterbeds. Anyway, Antifa thugs live by the sword so I'm schadenfreudic when they die by the sword.

Pretty one sided assessment. The true tragedy of Charlottesville is everyone was out of line . I don't deny Antifa was out of control, but so were many those neo naxi's, KKK members, and confederate good 'ol boys. So please tell the whole story, not just the part you want people to hear.
:bye1:

'
Videos clearly show that the attacker's car was surrounded by men with baseball bats only AFTER he had plowed into the crowd of people, you feeble-minded nitwit!

They show that the car was completely undamaged (no windows broken, etc.) when he drove into the crowd.

Forum List

Back