Breaking News: "Trump's a Pussy" - Gary Johnson

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
Title is fair because it's the title of the news story.

Johnson doesn't just insult Trump, he actually explains why Trump is actually a pussy.

so yeah, gary johnson has to be in the debates and he better call trump a pussy to his face, otherwise this is all a huge disappointment.

so yeah, gary johnson has to be in the debates and he better call trump a pussy to his face, otherwise this is all a huge disappointment.
I love his facial expressions when he's really getting into the reasons why....it's like the man's a savage gorilla on steroids and could lose it at any moment.

Holy fucking crap. Johnson has actually climbed the 7 highest peaks int he world including Mt. Everest.

Yeah, Trump's a pussy.

Google

Yes, Trump is a pussy.

He proved it when he would not take Press questions today.

Gary just learned he ain't allowed in the debates. Lost his temper...poor retard.
Why are you afraid to allow presidential candidates into the debates?
I'm not. Just saying Gary wasn't allowed. Hell he takes more from Clinton than he does Trump so be my guest! Include him. Right now he is on course to at least get matching funds in 2020 from the Fed Gov by finished with more than 5% of the vote...couple more "what's aleppo" comments he can kiss that good bye

Gary just learned he ain't allowed in the debates. Lost his temper...poor retard.
Why are you afraid to allow presidential candidates into the debates?
Why should this fucking dopehead with less than 10% support be allowed in the debate? Because you fucking WeedWorms crowned him KingPot?

So you just want to hear from two people only? How stupid of you.
Nah Dumbazz.. I've heard enough from that dingbat Open Borders Johnson to last a lifetime.. If I never hear his gay feminine voice again, it will be too soon.

Forum List

Back