Will Trump turn Texas Blue?

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
I'm sure the Texans will remember which party fucked them over when Trump tries to take all their homes to build his stupid wall.

Clinton will not take Texas.

She will get much closer than anybody would thought some time ago.

And that will portend the coming inevitable purpling and then bluing of the state.

More likely Trump will turn NY red.
Clinton is more likely to win Texas than Trump is to win NY, have you not paid attention to the polls?
The MSM lies, as do all the polls.

When they tell you that Clinton won, or that NY went to Clinton? It will all be a lie.

stalinvote.jpg

The stalinists like beale and blackhawk would stuff the ballot box if possible.

I live in Texas Jakey so I have a pretty good idea of how the state is leaning Trump wont win by as big margins as Romney and McCain did but he will no ballot box stuffing required you may no return to the partisan idiocy.
I live in Texas, during the fall and winter. Yes, Tx will go red, but you in your partisan idiocy would stuff the ballot box if required.

Trump is trying to save Texas from invasion with his border plan. He will win Texas by double digits going away.

I live in Texas Jakey so I have a pretty good idea of how the state is leaning Trump wont win by as big margins as Romney and McCain did but he will no ballot box stuffing required you may no return to the partisan idiocy.
I live in Texas, during the fall and winter. Yes, Tx will go red, but you in your partisan idiocy would stuff the ballot box if required.
Texas allows you to live in their state? You must be from fucked up Austin. Bunch of goddamned retards over there.

Given the fact I have never said anything to suggest doing that the partisan idiocy here is yours and yours alone you can either man up and admit it or fuck off either way I'm not wasting anymore of this Saturday on you.

Only thing blue in Texas this election will be the balls of the Democrats from the orgasm that wasn't......

Forum List

Back