Breaking news: mail-in ballots did allow for illegal ballot harvesting

Then you understand why this is not a good thing.

Not, it's not a good thing. But it's legal and the #1 voter fraud for southern republicans. But, like mail-in ballot fraud, this is so infrequent that it has almost zero affect on federal elections. It does affect locals but if the locals want to change it they would.

Not, it's not a good thing. But it's legal and the #1 voter fraud for southern republicans. But, like mail-in ballot fraud, this is so infrequent that it has almost zero affect on federal elections. It does affect locals but if the locals want to change it they would.
You yourself quoted examples that could be used for widespread fraud. Why is that you guys demand Covid passports to go places but anyone can go vote without papers?

The Democrats did a number on the American people by using the pandemic as a cover for the scam to have unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It enabled them to steal an election.

And nobody did shit about it.
Of course nobody did shit about it. All of these claims are lies.

You yourself quoted examples that could be used for widespread fraud. Why is that you guys demand Covid passports to go places but anyone can go vote without papers?

Stop lying. I said that it was important to have "Papers" to register. And if you are Registered, you use that the verify your ability to vote. And putting the onus on the public records to maintain proper records. Just one of the problems is that the records officials have found ways to deny qualified voters their right to vote. In all of this, mail-in or drop off voting becomes a small problem in comparison. Of course, the same people that are screaming bloody murder about mail-in ballots are also the same ones that support (and contribute) to the problems I have brought up. They would also be the same ones that would be voted out if all things were equal. And, yes, this all not only affects local, it also affects State and Federal.

If you did fix the mail-in ballot problem you would also be fixing the other problems and the crooks in office can't allow that regardless of party affiliation.

Stop lying. I said that it was important to have "Papers" to register. And if you are Registered, you use that the verify your ability to vote. And putting the onus on the public records to maintain proper records. Just one of the problems is that the records officials have found ways to deny qualified voters their right to vote. In all of this, mail-in or drop off voting becomes a small problem in comparison. Of course, the same people that are screaming bloody murder about mail-in ballots are also the same ones that support (and contribute) to the problems I have brought up. They would also be the same ones that would be voted out if all things were equal. And, yes, this all not only affects local, it also affects State and Federal.

If you did fix the mail-in ballot problem you would also be fixing the other problems and the crooks in office can't allow that regardless of party affiliation.
In my experience, mail-in voting only became a problem when Mr. Trump lost an election.

PROVE ME WRONG

This is about ballot harvesting.
Which is legal in 31 states.

The main problem (really the only one) is ballot DUMPING. Someone collects absentee ballots and never delivers them.

There is virtually no way that ballots can be messed with other than that. If a harvester open a ballot to see who that ballot was cast for he has invalidated that ballot.

Without "ballot harvesting" you are preventing or at least limiting folks in nursing homes (for instance) getting their ballots to the polling place

Of course nobody did shit about it. All of these claims are lies.
What isn't a lie is the irrefutable fact that a proposed change to Article VII, Section 14 of PA's Constitution allowing the use of no-excuse mail-in ballots was never approved of by qualified voters, which makes the use of no-excuse mail-in ballots in the last election in PA a blatant violation of PA's Constitution.

See The Constitution of Pennsylvania- ARTICLE XI – AMENDMENTS

Why do so many have a problem with consent of the governed as required under PA's Constitution?

JWK

Without "ballot harvesting" you are preventing or at least limiting folks in nursing homes (for instance) getting their ballots to the polling place

And the limits placed on who may collect and submit a ballot of a nursing home resident are to protect against the following:

So, do you have a problem with regulating who may submit a ballot of an occupant in a nursing home?

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

What isn't a lie is the irrefutable fact that a proposed change to Article VII, Section 14 of PA's Constitution allowing the use of no-excuse mail-in ballots was never approved of by qualified voters, which makes the use of no-excuse mail-in ballots in the last election in PA a blatant violation of PA's Constitution.

Why do so many have a problem with consent of the governed as required under PA's Constitution?

JWK

If it was a “blatant violation” of the PA Constitution, why has it not been challenged and ruled unconstitutional?

Mail in ballots should only be sent to those who actually request them. There should be no "early" voting of any kind. There should be no late counting of votes of any kind. Nothing should be counted after election day.

If it was a “blatant violation” of the PA Constitution, why has it not been challenged and ruled unconstitutional?

JWK

Which is legal in 31 states.

The main problem (really the only one) is ballot DUMPING. Someone collects absentee ballots and never delivers them.

There is virtually no way that ballots can be messed with other than that. If a harvester open a ballot to see who that ballot was cast for he has invalidated that ballot.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, I thought we are talking about mail in voting? I work in the medical field and I can tell you, any nursing home resident who is cognitive enough to want to vote and requests a mail in ballot will have one mailed to them and they have the capability of filling it out and mailing it back. The US mail delivers ballots and goes to nursing homes. Ballot harvesting is not necessary.

But, I can understand your point that if an anti-Trumper or even a pro-Trumper worked at a nursing home then they could go around and get people not capable of actually voting to vote anyway and then they could harvest the ballots and drop them off en masse themself. If there were some residents who you couldn't coerce into voting your way then you could make sure those ballots weren't dropped off.

Ok, then what is the problem here?
The "problem" is exactly what I stated:

JWK

The "problem" is exactly what I stated:

JWK

If it was ruled unconstitutional what is it that you want to happen next?

Be specific.

If it was ruled unconstitutional what is it that you want to happen next?

Be specific.
1643984069624.png

Forum List

Back