black man shoots cop and get free on bail

I saw that on another forum yesterday and considered posting it here but it's so common anymore I figured why bother.

The way I look at it anymore is they get what they voted for. Just arm yourself, keep your head on a swivel, and look out for you and yours.

I saw that on another forum yesterday and considered posting it here but it's so common anymore I figured why bother.

The way I look at it anymore is they get what they voted for. Just arm yourself, keep your head on a swivel, and look out for you and yours.

Meanwhile the Mayors of these cities continue to blame the crime and murder on guns. Not the criminals using them.

Maybe senile Biden will choose this worthless piece of dogshit as his SCOTUS nominee.

You know how blacks love to make heroes out of criminal thugs. They can build a statue in his honor. Put him on a wall mural. Name a fucking street after him - Dogshit Boulevard.

Last edited:
Cops by now know what kind of scum are running those cities. If they keep working for them then it's their own fault for propping up such regimes when they know what will happen if they arrest those feral animals.

Maybe senile Biden will choose this worthless piece of dogshit as his SCOTUS nominee.

You know how blacks love to make heroes out of criminal thugs. They can build him a statue. Put him on a wall mural. Name a fucking street after him - Dogshit Boulevard.
~~~~~~
Of course, you're referring to the sanctification of George Floyd.

Cops by now know what kind of scum are running those cities. If they keep working for them then it's their own fault for propping up such regimes when they know what will happen if they arrest those feral animals.
Thr cops wanto do their job but the black do not want there crime interuppted. so they threaten ti buirn down the city.

He didn't intentionally shoot the cop, which is probably why he is out on bail. What black folks claimed to not want the cops to do their job or that they wanted to burn down the city. That is just some bullshit you pulled out of your arse, you are one lying, racist, mumble mouth hag.

Well anymore when some jigaboo kills someone and just walks because he is black I always pray to the god of street justice that he gets his.

not suprised. if you prosicute a black. they burn the city down.

Forum List

Back