Breaking news: mail-in ballots did allow for illegal ballot harvesting

I have covered that. And I have covered how to do a positive election as well even with mail-in ballots. The point here is, if the registration is done correctly ballot harvesting will have zero affect on the outcome.
Ballot harvesting should not be allowed. One person, one vote and the person voting should be the one voting, not someone else.

Mail-In Balloting did not solve a problem. Instead, it raised more uncertainty and doubt. Democrats refuse to see this because they won. The problem Mail In Balloting purportedly sought to solve was already in place with Absentee Balloting. Absentee voting is more valid because the voter must first request a ballot which serves as an Authentication factor. With mail in voting, the ballots are automatically mailed to the voter based largely if not solely on a voter registration list. This means that dead people, people no longer living in the district, and or multiple ballots are sent to a location.

Ballot harvesting should not be allowed. One person, one vote and the person voting should be the one voting, not someone else.

There is a difference between dropping off your disabled neighbors ballot than ballot harvesting. We have a maximum that can be dropped off and anyone that does more gets a fast trip to the hoosegow. To date (since 2016) the only voter frauds have been done by Republican Voters and the total for that is 3. This is done by a state election committee that stays on top of things. The committee is comprised of the same number of dems and reps with one indy. We don't have the problems that you claim your state does. Does that mean that your state is dumber than a box of rocks and should not be in charge of it's own voting?

There is a difference between dropping off your disabled neighbors ballot than ballot harvesting. We have a maximum that can be dropped off and anyone that does more gets a fast trip to the hoosegow. To date (since 2016) the only voter frauds have been done by Republican Voters and the total for that is 3. This is done by a state election committee that stays on top of things. The committee is comprised of the same number of dems and reps with one indy. We don't have the problems that you claim your state does. Does that mean that your state is dumber than a box of rocks and should not be in charge of it's own voting?
How many disabled neighbors do people have? A limit means you can do several. There are just way too many chances for fraud doing this stuff. Someone could get a disabled person to request a ballot or get one already mailed to them, tell the disabled person how to fill it out and then deliver it. The only mail in ballots people receive should only be requested by the voter.

How many disabled neighbors do people have? A limit means you can do several. There are just way too many chances for fraud doing this stuff. Someone could get a disabled person to request a ballot or get one already mailed to them, tell the disabled person how to fill it out and then deliver it. The only mail in ballots people receive should only be requested by the voter.

In this state, it's voter registration that is done by the person. If you are a registered voter, you automatically receive a mail-in ballot in the mail. If the disabled person follows someone else's instructions on who to vote for then there is nothing that any Government should say about it. Afterall, Pawssnews and it's agents instruct YOU how to vote.

In this state, it's voter registration that is done by the person. If you are a registered voter, you automatically receive a mail-in ballot in the mail. If the disabled person follows someone else's instructions on who to vote for then there is nothing that any Government should say about it. Afterall, Pawssnews and it's agents instruct YOU how to vote.
I have a problem with mailing out ballots to all registered voters as all registered voters DON'T vote. We don't need ballots floating around that aren't going to be used, which aren't supposed to be used if the person is not voting. Democrats want to canvass areas where there will be ballots and talk the disabled and others into voting the way they want these people to vote and then turn right around and ballot harvest on top of that.

I have a problem with mailing out ballots to all registered voters as all registered voters DON'T vote. We don't need ballots floating around that aren't going to be used, which aren't supposed to be used if the person is not voting. Democrats want to canvass areas where there will be ballots and talk the disabled and others into voting the way they want these people to vote and then turn right around and ballot harvest on top of that.

Instead, we pull a bus into a rest home, pay 100 bucks to everyone that comes with us and votes the way we instructed them. Am I supposed to lose sleep worrying about that? That is more likely to happen than mail-in voting fraud.

Why are there so many who want no-excuse mail-in voting when even Jimmy Carter's Commission pointed out mail-in voting increases the opportunity for cheating and abuse.

1643808564218.png

Instead, we pull a bus into a rest home, pay 100 bucks to everyone that comes with us and votes the way we instructed them. Am I supposed to lose sleep worrying about that? That is more likely to happen than mail-in voting fraud.
LOL. Way too funny. So, the truth comes out. You will do whatever you can to rig the election in your favor and then you blast Trump and others for saying the election was rigged. I do appreciate your honesty.

Let's start by getting those videotapes of ballot harvesting and those agreements to pay $10 a ballot and start locking people up. They'll crack after a while, and we'll get to the truth.

Why are there so many who want no-excuse mail-in voting when even Jimmy Carter's Commission pointed out mail-in voting increases the opportunity for cheating and abuse.

View attachment 595995

It's legal to wait in line to be tested in your car but it's not legal to wait in line in your car to vote.

LOL. Way too funny. So, the truth comes out. You will do whatever you can to rig the election in your favor and then you blast Trump and others for saying the election was rigged. I do appreciate your honesty.

I didn't say I did this. I just brought it up. It's been going on in the South since the first vote. And I think we can add Chitown to that list as well. It even happens in college sports. Why aren't you going after the buying of votes, which is the normal way, instead of going after the mail-in voting which is more honest.

I didn't say I did this. I just brought it up. It's been going on in the South since the first vote. And I think we can add Chitown to that list as well. It even happens in college sports. Why aren't you going after the buying of votes, which is the normal way, instead of going after the mail-in voting which is more honest.
You brought it up because it is a real possibility.

It's legal to wait in line to be tested in your car but it's not legal to wait in line in your car to vote.

"Milwaukee resident Jennifer Taff holds a sign as she waits in line to vote at Washington High School in Milwaukee during the April primary on April 7, 2020. Photo credit: Patricia McKnight, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel"

1643831878173.png

Forum List

Back