BREAKING: New records prove Fani lied under oath

It means corrupt Democrats with no regard for the law persecuted a former president. The utter lack of integrity displayed by Willis and Wade discredits anything they have done thus far.

Oh, them fucking means Trump did not conspiracy to change the election results.
Thanks, as a logical person I though 9ne had nothing to do with the other.

Yeah, from midnight to four a.m. Newsflash, moron, they were partaking in intercourse--and that would be the other four letter word ending in K that means the same as intercourse and I am not referring to "talk"

Likely. Now prove it, dog face.

Yeah, and Hillary is going to prison. And Obama is going to prison. And Biden is going to prison.

Any day now!

Keep on clinging, rube!

LOL
Hey Stupid, did I claim it would happen?

Nope.

She is black, and a woman, so the chances of her being held to the normal standard are minuscule when it comes to accountability. Wokism at its finest.

Meaningless in reference to the case against tRump.

Another prosecutor will just step in and finish the case if you kids manage to lynch Willis.
Lynch? This would be a case of suicide by stupid.

Oh, them fucking means Trump did not conspiracy to change the election results.
Thanks, as a logical person I though 9ne had nothing to do with the other.
It means regular people don't trust prosecutors that are liars, and all they've done is suspect. Cult weirdos don't care about impropriety as long as it suits their emotionally stunted desires.

Hers the thing you idiots never grasp…..it’s the lie that counts, not what the lie is about, Simp.

Perjury is perjury.
You don’t have a law an order bone in your elderly fragile body Nostradumbass.

I‘ll be glad to watch where it goes but it’s a sideshow to the main event of roasting the Orange Crook for his crimes.

Cell phone records obtained by President Trump’s attorneys prove Fulton County DA Fani Willis had an affair with Nathan Wade before he was appointed Special Prosecutor.

Thousands of calls between Wade/Willis. Tens of thousands of texts. Late-night hookups at Willis’s apartment.

These records are a game-changer. And they prove Willis and Wade lied on the stand.

Haha

You guys fell for the 2000 Mules scam again.

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Because he has brought back stability and reason to the white house.
He governs as a centrist not far right or left. He knows how to legislate and how international politics works. How and what benefits us.
I think the better question is, how can someone not support Joe?
So you don't believe Joe is in cognitive decline like many democrats believe.

Forum List

Back