Biden Allows It Again! U.S. is Tracking an Unidentified High-Altitude Balloon over the Western part of the Country

Sources familiar with the matter told the outlet that a military aircraft spotted the balloon and determined it posed no threat but further details about it are unknown at this time.

Perhaps shooting it down would be exactly what was "their" plan.

I'm sure the military is watching it, drama queen.
Just like the last time, right? :D

President Biden will write a strongly worded letter and shoot it down when it's out over the Atlantic Ocean.

For Liberals, when is enough, enough, and too much is too much?

Last edited:
I’m wondering why the Chinese are still fucking around with balloons. It obvious US security isn’t of any concern for bidumb. Wide open borders and he didn’t do jack shit the last fly by. Just send a few planes over and land in our air bases. Get out and walk around. Then leave. It’s not like bidumb would do anything about it.

I’m wondering why the Chinese are still fucking around with balloons. It obvious US security isn’t of any concern for bidumb. Wide open borders and he didn’t do jack shit the last fly by. Just send a few planes over and land in our air bases. Get out and walk around. Then leave. It’s not like bidumb would do anything about it.
The Chinese spend a few thousand on balloons and the US spends tens of millions on the missiles to shoot them down. Pardon the pun, but its not rocket science.

Forum List

Back