BREAKING : Muscovite -Ukraine war: Moscow says first phase of invasion complete; 7 Muscovite general killed – live

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
BREAKING : Muscovite -Ukraine war: Moscow says first phase of invasion complete; 7 Muscovite general killed – live

its what many experts and Moscow watchers (like me) predicted , Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

1648234511458.png

Last edited:

its what many experts and Moscow watchers (like me) predicted , Pootler finally released that His army AND HIS ECONOMY TWO PAPER TIGERS . AND YES WE´D KEEP THE SANCTIONS UNTIL MOSCOW HORDE COLLAPSES

View attachment 621077

This is premature until Russia flexes some real muscle. We all hope it doesn't come to that but there doesn't seem to be any compromising of America's or Russia's positions so far.

I would only suggest you listen to what Ritter has to say and then come back with a more informed opinion.

Its fascinating watching the world media fawn and drool over a globalist corrupt country while falling for russia and their supposed lack of military planning, outdated hardware, munitions, etc. Russia has been holding back. But again, the media is dumber than a nail.

View attachment 621077

Did you know that muscovite is a mineral?

I wonder what rolled back goals they will have in another month.😁

Last edited:
Its fascinating watching the world media fawn and drool over a globalist corrupt country while falling for russia and their supposed lack of military planning, outdated hardware, munitions, etc. Russia has been holding back. But again, the media is dumber than a nail.
You're been doing some learning Trout.

But do you really think the media is dumb when they parrot America's or Biden's prowar line?

the barbarians dont have resources for it

Forum List

Back