BREAKING: Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment Over Ukraine

It was both off topic and derailing, while not addressing the OP topic.

I have no struggles.

You on the other hand? I doubt you have ever read the rules.
If applied equally and fairly, among mods, it's a good rule imo....

however, it is a hard rule to moderate fairly....

Just take any political thread, is there any one of them that does not have a sidebar comment or even conversation.

One has a thread on Trump ill doings and a right wing user posts BUT HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER!

A negative thread on Biden and a left winger sidebars with Trump's been indicted on 91 counts...

and the like.

Maybe not to you, but noting the link where the so called "news" story came from.....

Such as, The Gateway Pundit, has meaning....

In short, it simply means....before responding, BUYER BEWARE, or USERS BEWARE, this comes from an extremely untrustworthy source, known for their spinning and twisting of facts.....FIND ANOTHER SOURCE, before believing what the GWP tells you right off the bat.

you call that derailing a thread....

And I call that,

a HEADS UP!

You are King Pen on this, I do know it is at your discretion....!!!

and I am just a pawn with an opinion in the least, or with a little constructive criticism of a USMB rule.... at the most. :)

If applied equally and fairly, among mods, it's a good rule imo....

however, it is a hard rule to moderate fairly....

Just take any political thread, is there any one of them that does not have a sidebar comment or even conversation.

One has a thread on Trump ill doings and a right wing user posts BUT HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER!

A negative thread on Biden and a left winger sidebars with Trump's been indicted on 91 counts...

and the like.

Maybe not to you, but noting the link where the so called "news" story came from.....

Such as, The Gateway Pundit, has meaning....

In short, it simply means....before responding, BUYER BEWARE, or USERS BEWARE, this comes from an extremely untrustworthy source, known for their spinning and twisting of facts.....FIND ANOTHER SOURCE, before believing what the GWP tells you right off the bat.

you call that derailing a thread....

And I call that,

a HEADS UP!

You are King Pen on this, I do know it is at your discretion....!!!

and I am just a pawn with an opinion in the least, or with a little constructive criticism of a USMB rule.... at the most. :)
Thanks. Agreed. Too few sane folks in this place, aren't there?

You wanna take over for me?
:dunno:

I made that post, and this thread went to hell, TBH. I decided to not do any more modding on it, b/c, IMO, I was already too involved in it. Anymore reports that come in on it, someone else would have to deal with. . .
iu

:71:

but I’ll never understand how Donald Trump, of all people, gained the image of a crusading white knight.
Here, let me show you. . .

You don't have to watch the full fifteen minutes, it is very funny, I recommend it, but I have book-marked the part you requested. It's about two minutes.

You wanna take over for me?
:dunno:
Not in a million, gazillion years!

I've held some pretty high up and very high stress, demanding, hard jobs with corporations in my lifetime,

And I have never had a job, as hard as being a Mod here on USMB!

And on top of that, its very unrewarding! :lol: A thankless job!

NO THANK YOU! :)

All DC is corrupt, it has become a demonic city. No wonder they hate Trump with a passion. He took them on as best as one man could.
It's not just that. Trump has always been an outsider. The rich white folks in Palm Beach have been at odds with him because he doesn't rub elbows with them and follow their rules. He was the first to allow Jews and Blacks to become members at Mar-A-Lago. That's when they started to try to undermine him. They undervalued his property at only $18 million when all of the smaller surrounding properties were valued at over $100 million. This appears to be a conspiracy, and I wouldn't be surprised that the Bush family was behind it.

It's not just that. Trump has always been an outsider. The rich white folks in Palm Beach have been at odds with him because he doesn't rub elbows with them and follow their rules. He was the first to allow Jews and Blacks to become members at Mar-A-Lago. That's when they started to try to undermine him. They undervalued his property at only $18 million when all of the smaller surrounding properties were valued at over $100 million. This appears to be a conspiracy, and I wouldn't be surprised that the Bush family was behind it.

Cool story dupe, but in 2020, Donald Trump officially refuted that $26.6 million valuation of Mar-A-Lago by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor as being too high.

Trump is on record in financial filings saying that it's worth BOTH less than 26 million AND $768 million.

Why? Because these numbers are nothing but means to ends and have nothing to do with good faith valuations.

It's fraud, plain and simple.

Cool story dupe, but in 2020, Donald Trump officially refuted that $26.6 million valuation of Mar-A-Lago by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor as being too high.

Trump is on record in financial filings saying that it's worth BOTH less than 26 million AND $768 million.

Why? Because these numbers are nothing but means to ends and have nothing to do with good faith valuations.

Okay....LOL....now pull the other leg. :laugh2:

This is a sterno&crack fueled fantasy.

where is this on record you speak of?? got a link??

And you are conflating a value for property tax purposes with a market valuation in a sale of the property.

No.

One is not the other, but there is a reasonable variance between the two that this case falls FAR outside of.

when you refute your property is worth 26 million to the tax man and then turn around and claim it’s worth 768 million in loan filling it doesn’t take a real estate expert to know you are full of shit.

The timing of these leaks sure are interesting. I read this morning that Hunter's lawyers quit in mass representing him. Now we have this.

From the article: "Hunter Biden’s lawyers leaked the entire case file related to the DOJ’s 5-year investigation and it’s a sight to behold.”

He is a true patriot and the Repubtards have not a scintilla of evidence to prove otherwise, nothing, nada, bigly!!!

Forum List

Back