Breaking Hate

What makes you think they are? When was the last time you were in a public school? If you really think that slavery isn't covered in History classes (and alluded to in almost every class), you're crazy.
For the third time.

I said "soft peddled."

If you can't stop lying, then it makes no sense engaging w/you.

That said, do you know when slavery is taught in school and what curriculum they're using?

What makes you think they are? When was the last time you were in a public school? If you really think that slavery isn't covered in History classes (and alluded to in almost every class), you're crazy.
For the third time.

I said "soft peddled."

If you can't stop lying, then it makes no sense engaging w/you.

That said, do you know when slavery is taught in school and what curriculum they're using?

You said, "American schools soft peddle the history of slavery, racism, bigotry, and Jim Crow, or simply fail to cover it altogether?"

If you can't stop lying then it makes no sense engaging with you.

Slavery is covered in both American and World History, and students read and discuss novels dealing with slavery and racism ALL the time. In addition, there are frequently assemblies and guest speakers addressing the legacy of slavery and the reality of racism in the past and present. Not "soft peddled" by any stretch. In short, you are full of shit.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Send all the blacks back to Africa.

How about you Progs quit attacking people as racists for disagreeing with your political views, for starters.

And how about you not try to spin 21 people in Charlotte as being representative of all white conservatives.
If you don't want to be called racist, the don't do racist things.

Iths tho thimple!

You know very well that that is not the way it works.

Racist has turned into crying wolf. It's been disingenuously overused to bully people into submission. Or as John Cleese would have put it:

It's not workin'! It's passed on! This epithet is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

It's a stiff! Bereft of life, It rests in peace! If you hadn't posted it all over the interwebs, it'd be pushing up the daisies!
It's metabolic processes are now 'istory! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-EPITHET!!

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How about you Progs quit attacking people as racists for disagreeing with your political views, for starters.

And how about you not try to spin 21 people in Charlotte as being representative of all white conservatives.

The problem with your crying is that we have over 50 years of white "conservatism" to base what we say on, not just 21 people. You get called racists for making racist comments and having racist beliefs. Not because we disagree.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzz

Here's a bit of history: The GOP fought Democrats to overturn slavery. The GOP supported Civil Rights legislation in the 60s which Democrats opposed.

The worst conditions for black in the U.S. are in Democrat run cities.

You are a gullible dupe being used by your oppressors.

Look idiot, I don't need your biased republican history lessons. I know the history

The Republican history they think blacks don't know

You are another dumb ass republican repeating the same stale lies. When did the republicans nominate and help elect a black republican president?

Powerful program.

Maybe we send all the whites back to Europe instead.

Iths tho thimple!

Racist has turned into crying wolf. It's been disingenuously overused to bully people into submission. Or as John Cleese would have put it:

It's not workin'! It's passed on! This epithet is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

It's a stiff! Bereft of life, It rests in peace! If you hadn't posted it all over the interwebs, it'd be pushing up the daisies!
It's metabolic processes are now 'istory! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-EPITHET!!

I know whites like you would like to believe that, but it's just not so.

Powerful program.

The problem with your crying is that we have over 50 years of white "conservatism" to base what we say on, not just 21 people. You get called racists for making racist comments and having racist beliefs. Not because we disagree.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzz

Here's a bit of history: The GOP fought Democrats to overturn slavery. The GOP supported Civil Rights legislation in the 60s which Democrats opposed.

The worst conditions for black in the U.S. are in Democrat run cities.

You are a gullible dupe being used by your oppressors.

Look idiot, I don't need your biased republican history lessons. I know the history

The Republican history they think blacks don't know

You are another dumb ass republican repeating the same stale lies. When did the republicans nominate and help elect a black republican president?

This post makes Baby Dale Carnegie cry.

Powerful program.

We’re happy here, you’re not.

Powerful program.

In another thousand years when Negroes all have jobs and don't have to covet, envy, or steal, then they will stop hating Whites, and Whites will stop hating them as well.

In the meantime hate is a good thing.

But you must master hate -- hate must be your servant and your friend not your master.

Hate enables you to kill. Without hate you cannot kill.

If you must kill then you must have hate in order to kill your opponent and defend yourself.

Iths tho thimple!

THIS IS AN EX-EPITHET!!
Yup I agree.

In the past few weeks I have had several Negroes try to play the race card against me. One was/is a young woman with kids who wanted to trespass for a parade viewing spot.

The other was/is a biker gang leader who asserted I was picking on him because he was/is Black.

I could have given a turd whether either of them was red, white, blue, pink, brown, yellow or black.

I wanted them to get off the property and stop trespassing.

Powerful program.

You ain't happy. Your type whines about a government made for you all the time.

Go back to Europe.

Iths tho thimple!

THIS IS AN EX-EPITHET!!
Yup I agree.

In the past few weeks I have had several Negroes try to play the race card against me. One was/is a young woman with kids who wanted to trespass for a parade viewing spot.

The other was/is a biker gang leader who asserted I was picking on him because he was/is Black.

I could have given a turd whether either of them was red, white, blue, pink, brown, yellow or black.

I wanted them to get off the property and stop trespassing.

Whites have played the race card for 400 years. In fact they invented it.

Powerful program.

In another thousand years when Negroes all have jobs and don't have to covet, envy, or steal, then they will stop hating Whites, and Whites will stop hating them as well.

But you must master hate -- hate must be your servant and your friend not your master.

Hate enables you to kill. Without hate you cannot kill.xorssing intellectual views.

If you must kill then you must have hate in order to kill your opponent and defend yourself.

Psychosis.

Powerful program.

Hate enables you to kill. Without hate you cannot kill.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness [HATE] With Her Children and Police"

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.

Powerful program.

You ain't happy. Your type whines about a government made for you all the time.

Go back to Europe.
I'll go back to Europe if you go back to Africa and we'll see who lasts the longest.

Powerful program.

That's a really good question.

I watched a special about an older black man that befriended many white racists (Nazis, klan leaders, etc) when he tried to use the same kind of reasoning and diplomacy with blm, he was called a race traitor and uncle tom.

that was really disappointing to see.

my point is; each and every side needs to work on it's hate and not just expect everyone else to do all the work.

Powerful program.

I watched a special about an older black man that befriended many white racists (Nazis, klan leaders, etc) when he tried to use the same kind of reasoning and diplomacy with blm, he was called a race traitor and uncle tom.

my point is; each and every side needs to work on it's hate and not just expect everyone else to do all the work.
Thats dumb. Why would he use the same type of reasoning when what motivates the two groups are completely different?

Powerful program.

Thats dumb. Why would he use the same type of reasoning when what motivates the two groups are completely different?
being reasonable is dumb

and you wonder why there's hate

Forum List

Back