Breaking Hate

You know that's what Jesus said, don't you? It's from the sermon on the mount.

Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you,"

Yes, I do believe that the only way to truly end racism and hate is for people's hearts to completely change. And the only way to do that is being transformed by God.
You do know thats probably the most frequently recited passage that slave owners read to the enslaved right? At this point I'm pretty sure thats why white slavers made laws against reading and host of other things but gave Blacks a pacifist religion. The funny thing is that whites have long been violent but are only quick to preach forgiveness when someone else wants to get violent.
You are using the past and present together. We are not the whites of old, and not all whites have been violent,
Of course I am using the past and present together. Nothing has changed with whites except the methods used to support racism and I disagree....whites as a race have always been violent. Pretending the rare few that arent violent are typical of the white race is a non starter for me.
Your perceptions are false
Can you prove that or is this just your perception?
Can you prove your perceptions are true? Why do you think it is a rare few who aren't violent? I have known a lot of people in my 62 years and can tell you that you are wrong. The majority of whites are not violent.

You do know thats probably the most frequently recited passage that slave owners read to the enslaved right? At this point I'm pretty sure thats why white slavers made laws against reading and host of other things but gave Blacks a pacifist religion. The funny thing is that whites have long been violent but are only quick to preach forgiveness when someone else wants to get violent.
You are using the past and present together. We are not the whites of old, and not all whites have been violent,
Of course I am using the past and present together. Nothing has changed with whites except the methods used to support racism and I disagree....whites as a race have always been violent. Pretending the rare few that arent violent are typical of the white race is a non starter for me.
Can you prove your perceptions are true? Why do you think it is a rare few who aren't violent? I have known a lot of people in my 62 years and can tell you that you are wrong. The majority of whites are not violent.
Yes I can. Now stop stalling and prove my perceptions are false.

I remember a black boy once stating: "I hate ALL white people, they are ALL racists" This coming from an irrational black teenager in 1969, ok. But it seems to be the modern mantra of any activist now. I even remember a white boy saying how much he hated being white. That dovetails together with modern liberalism. I tend to be incredulous anyway. But it seems modern liberals are whites that hate THEMSELVES, and they want everyone else pay for their sins, real or imagined. Poor whites are trash. Poor Mexicans or blacks, they are victims of circumstance...Funny how that works, isn't it?

Perceptions are subjective. She can no more prove yours false than you can prove hers.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
If they hire enough actors to claim they are reformed white supremacists maybe someone will be convinced.

I have known blacks that hated poor black culture, they despised poor blacks and well, they went on to get masters degrees because they transcend. I am not sure how many poor white slim shadys are out there transcending in the poor black community, though. Probably not something white kids aspire too, but ya never know. For shizzle, my nizzle.

The proof is the stats (look them up yourself). You know damn well the majority of any race isnt violent.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

Know people as individuals and don't be so lazy as to group people because you can't handle individuals......having gays come out was the smartest thing we ever did......hard to hate on your children, your siblings, your friends, etc.

Powerful program.

Treating us all the same vs. identity politics? Na, that's just crazy talk.

At the end of the day though, a hater is gonna hate. They will just hate in a different way if it's not racial in origin.

It's like I always say, we all have a Savior and devil. As human beings we need that, so it's best to correctly identify who and what they really are.

of course the MSM always promotes/etc how whites are the haters
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
well, to break the hate, you have to acknowledge the problem--is not just whites
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
they talk about white supremacists
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people--since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR

Powerful program.

I would recommend you go to your mother and forgive her for teaching you anger,hate,and resentment.

Powerful program.

How about you Progs quit attacking people as racists for disagreeing with your political views, for starters.

And how about you not try to spin 21 people in Charlotte as being representative of all white conservatives.

Powerful program.

How about you Progs quit attacking people as racists for disagreeing with your political views, for starters.

And how about you not try to spin 21 people in Charlotte as being representative of all white conservatives.

The problem with your crying is that we have over 50 years of white "conservatism" to base what we say on, not just 21 people. You get called racists for making racist comments and having racist beliefs. Not because we disagree.

Powerful program.

The problem with your crying is that we have over 50 years of white "conservatism" to base what we say on, not just 21 people. You get called racists for making racist comments and having racist beliefs. Not because we disagree.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzz

Here's a bit of history: The GOP fought Democrats to overturn slavery. The GOP supported Civil Rights legislation in the 60s which Democrats opposed.

The worst conditions for black in the U.S. are in Democrat run cities.

You are a gullible dupe being used by your oppressors.

No, why shouldn't history be taught? But your question was how would you break Hate. Hate comes from more than one direction. Teachers and parents just need to be a little careful to add some context. We are not living in Jim Crow era any more
I specifically said "soft peddle", meaning that it's not an accurate depiction of history.

Do you not consider that to be poisoning their minds as well?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If they hire enough actors to claim they are reformed white supremacists maybe someone will be convinced.
It never ceases to amaze me how so many self-proclaimed conservatives, like yourself, have determined in their hearts not to let one single, solitary fact breech those thick skulls of yours...

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-29%20at%204.50.03%20PM.png

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

If you don't want to be called racist, the don't do racist things.

Iths tho thimple!

Forum List

Back