Breaking: Fired FBI Andrew McCabe Suddenly Drops Wrongful Termination Case Against DOJ

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I would presume, with this informatio . Old Andy has agreed to take the PLEA DEAL OFFERED....and knowing the DoJ's ways of doing things, is going to SING LIKE DA BIRD, and BACK UP whatever James Baker says as to what really happened.....I would expect MANY INDICTMENTS,as more of these criminals realize just how much it will cost them OUT OF POCKET,to actually FIGHT multiple indictments that would be thrown at them....General Flynn's losing his house, due to lawyer expense . is only an indication....and with Andy, no longer having a government pension, that will surely hurt his family....GOOD!!!!.....But I must be patient as all should drop probably July-late Sept. time frame of 2020 to do the MOST DAMAGE to the Party of INFANTICIDES election chances....Even the MSM can't hide those facts....ah. life just got a little bit better!

------------

Gateway Pundit ^ | October 25, 2019 | Jim Hoft

Fired Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe suddenly dropped his wrongful termination case on Friday.

Maybe, he can still do commentary from his jail cell for CNN?....They must REALLY HAVE HIM STONE COLD DEAD....as back in September, he said he wouldn’t take a plea deal under any circumstances....funny how 10-20 in jail (and he is in his 60's so basically the rest of his life!) can change ones mind once he takes a day to think about it!..

"It concentrates a man's mind wonderfully when he knows he's to be hanged in a fortnight."

-- Dr. Samuel Johnson

OJ.jpg

Maybe, he can still do commentary from his jail cell for CNN?....They must REALLY HAVE HIM STONE COLD DEAD....as back in September, he said he wouldn’t take a plea deal under any circumstances....funny how 10-20 in jail (and he is in his 60's so basically the rest of his life!) can change ones mind once he takes a day to think about it!..

"It concentrates a man's mind wonderfully when he knows he's to be hanged in a fortnight."

-- Dr. Samuel Johnson

I don't see why not. CNN is pot-committed to Andy and so what if he's servicing 9" convict schlong on camera during the segment.... they don't have to show the money shot. I, for one, would be interested in his efforts to survive in a federal lockup and the occasional gang-rapes would be pretty damn amusing.

I would presume, with this informatio . Old Andy has agreed to take the PLEA DEAL OFFERED....and knowing the DoJ's ways of doing things, is going to SING LIKE DA BIRD, and BACK UP whatever James Baker says as to what really happened.....I would expect MANY INDICTMENTS,as more of these criminals realize just how much it will cost them OUT OF POCKET,to actually FIGHT multiple indictments that would be thrown at them....General Flynn's losing his house, due to lawyer expense . is only an indication....and with Andy, no longer having a government pension, that will surely hurt his family....GOOD!!!!.....But I must be patient as all should drop probably July-late Sept. time frame of 2020 to do the MOST DAMAGE to the Party of INFANTICIDES election chances....Even the MSM can't hide those facts....ah. life just got a little bit better!

------------

Gateway Pundit ^ | October 25, 2019 | Jim Hoft

Fired Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe suddenly dropped his wrongful termination case on Friday.

No he didn't. He dismissed his Freedom of Information Act law suit. The wrongful dimissal suit is still very much a go: This guy is the US Attorney who Trump has investigating Hillary's emails.

Thread by @JohnWHuber: "Just to correct some reports I saw yesterday, Andrew McCabe has NOT dismissed his wrongful dismissal lawsuit against the DOJ and FBI - at le […]"

Sorry McCabe but treason has no acceptable plea bargain. We can't be letting cry baby FBI agents attempt to overthrow our government under any circumstances.

Sorry McCabe but treason has no acceptable plea bargain. We can't be letting cry baby FBI agents attempt to overthrow our government under any circumstances.
Well, not Treason, but there is certainly an argument for Sedition.

It’s Statistically Impossible For The FBI’s Spygate Errors To All Be Mistakes.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-09-at-12.13.30-PM-998x731.png

There’s no way every “mistake” can redound in support of the government’s “case” against Page. There’s no statistical way every single oversight, clerical error, unchecked box, unread file, misplaced document, unread email, uncorroborated assumption, unverified assertion, omission of exculpatory evidence, and inclusion of false allegations can all fall against Page, and in favor of the FBI’s goal of providing probable cause to convince the court to believe he was an agent of a foreign power.

There’s no way 17 glaring omissions, mistakes, mischaracterizations, and straight-up lies can make their way, undetected, unquestioned, and uncorrected, through the now-legendary labyrinth of supervisory coordination, from line agents to Woods Procedures to FBI supervisors to DOJ reviewers to FBI counsel, FBI deputy director, FBI director, DOJ general counsel, deputy attorney general, and attorney general certification.

There’s no way none of those people caught one of those 17 mistakes. No way each link in the chain—every single one of them—simply assumed this one time that the previous link had carried out all of their supervisory and verification responsibilities and blindly affixed their certification mark on the package without review. No way it all falls one way.

This wasn’t actually the most statistically improbable perfect storm of innocent oversights and clerical errors, all of which worked in favor of the government’s case and adversely to Page. There is a logical explanation for all of this, after all.

To anyone capable of reasoned and objective analysis, that explanation is simple: The FBI was cheating.

James Comey, Andrew McCabe, James Baker, and Lisa "Happy Horndog" Page have challenged their accusers as conspiratorial bullies, incapable of comprehending their collective expertise and unfairly attacking them in service of their accusers’ lust for attention and validation. They swear up and down that they conducted themselves with integrity and honor and yet, they condemned an innocent man as a traitorous agent of the Kremlin.

Carter Page "just happened" to be the unlucky recipient of a series of 17 "innocent" mistakes in a process designed to incorporate layer upon layer of validation to detect and eliminate a single mistake resulting with his communications with everyone in the Trump campaign being secretly surveilled by a group of FBI officials who, then and now, have expressed their utter contempt and deep disdain for Donald Trump.

It’s Statistically Impossible For The FBI's Spygate Errors To All Be Mistakes

Forum List

Back