Joe Biden Scoffs at Fundraising Trouble as Campaign Reverses Course on Super PACs

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser "Biden scoffed at his recent fundraising troubles in a soon-to-be-aired interview with 60 Minutes, claiming his campaign was on course to do “extremely well” — an opinion not shared by his own aides. The former vice president, who this week reversed his position on accepting help from super PACs, made the remarks when asked by CBS News’s Norah O’Donnell if he still considered himself the Democrat frontrunner. O’Donnell, particularly, noted that Biden had not only lost his polling advantage but had also fallen behind competitors like Sens. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in fundraising.

“I just flat beat them,” Biden responded with a laugh before adding that his campaign was “on a course to do extremely well.” He said, “I’m not worried about being able to fund this campaign. I really am not, truly.”

Despite the former vice president’s bravado, his campaign has expressed increasing concern over its fundraising capabilities in the past few weeks.

“I hate to say it, but our opponents are way ahead of us when it comes to money in the bank,” Elana Firsht, a campaign aide, admitted in a recent fundraising email. “If we don’t pick up the pace here, we might have to make budget cuts that could seriously hurt our momentum in this primary.”

Although Biden started the race with a strong funding advantage, thanks to support from high-dollar donors, he ended the most recent fundraising period well behind his competitors. In between July and the end of September, Biden only raised $15.2 million. The sum was dwarfed by that raised by Sanders ($25.3 million), Warren ($24.6 million), and Mayor Pete Buttigieg ($19.1 million).

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

The msm is silent on joe’s blatant hypocrisy-

He’s basically saying “We’re gonna do away with those kinds of donations but ONLY AFTER this election because beating trump is all that matters”

Walk the walk joe- if you can’t then don’t preach to us-.... Meanwhile, PDJT and the RNC raised more than all of them combined in the third quarter!.....Never mind the phony polls, MONEY RAISED is the key to watch when it comes to who will win!

Forum List

Back