Breaking! DeSantis to the Rescue -- Florida will not assist in an extradition request by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

You know better. Your post already suggests guilt. You should know better. You have already convicted him. What happened to due process.

I have no said anything about the impending trial. I have simply talked about the consequences of refusing to surrender.

When did trump do that? I feel bad for your daughters. You didn't raise them right

Now what the hell do my daughters have to do with any of this?

I mentioned that he would have trouble campaigning if he avoided surrendering to NY. Your reply was that there are sanctuary states. I'm pretty sure he would have to cross state lines to get to a sanctuary state.

Now what the hell do my daughters have to do with any of this?

I mentioned that he would have trouble campaigning if he avoided surrendering to NY. Your reply was that there are sanctuary states. I'm pretty sure he would have to cross state lines to get to a sanctuary state.
You have fallen into darkness. I can't help you. But I know that you better.

Good. This means that Trump will not be able to campaign in any swing states against Biden because he would get extradited there. He will only be able to safely travel to red potato states such as Idaho etc.
Kemp will give him up in Georgia.
Katie Hobbs will give him up in arizona. Let him stay in State arrest.
What swing state would be stupid enough to get involved?

You have fallen into darkness. I can't help you. But I know that you better.

If you would like to discuss the topic, I am happy to do so. But that does not involve you thinking you know me. It certainly does not involve my daughters in ANY way.

I am very proud of how my daughters have turned out as adult.

Isn't crossing statelines to avoid prosecution a federal offense?
You just dont get it.

Every one of those trannies at today's protest committed a federal offense.

Where are the marshalls? Where is the FBI? WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?

If Joe and Jane tranny can get away with violating federal law, then SO CAN DONALD TRUMP.

He needs to push this one. Stick a big middle finger right in the corrupt federal eye.

The American People will support him for it.

Run, fatso, run! :lmao:

16794250768749.jpg
Uht! More TDS fantasy memes from Democrat minions.

If you would like to discuss the topic, I am happy to do so. But that does not involve you thinking you know me. It certainly does not involve my daughters in ANY way.

I am very proud of how my daughters have turned out as adult.
I can't help you. I already told you that. But I know you are better than this. At your age you should have wisdom. You don't sad but true.

What color is the sky in your world, mammooth?
Conservatives were all saying the attacks on Nixon would make him more popular. How'd that work out for you?

You're delusional and grasping at straws.

While liberals calmly push for the rule of law to be followed impartially, conservatives shriek out weirdass conspiracy theories and threaten violence.

That disgusts normal people, and sends more votes to the Democrats.

I can't help you. I already told you that. But I know you are better than this. At your age you should have wisdom. You don't sad but true.

Wisdom? A grand jury issued an indictment. Wisdom would be surrendering and facing it. Doing anything else is stupidity.

You just dont get it.

Every one of those trannies at today's protest committed a federal offense.

Where are the marshalls? Where is the FBI? WHERE ARE THE CHARGES?

If Joe and Jane tranny can get away with violating federal law, then SO CAN DONALD TRUMP.

He needs to push this one. Stick a big middle finger right in the corrupt federal eye.

The American People will support him for it.

If you want to discuss the protest crap by the trannies, I am sure there are plenty of threads open on the topic.

Trump was indicted. Indicted and covicted are NOT the same thing. The only intelligent thing to do is surrender, be booked, and hope to be vindicated at trial.

The timing of this is so convenient. The tranny mass shooting and the tranny day of vengance…overshadowed by this bullshit.

Biden's Chinese accounts being turned over as well. Though those are probably laundered by the Commies themselves.

If you want to discuss the protest crap by the trannies, I am sure there are plenty of threads open on the topic.

We are talking about ABUSE OF THE LAW BY SOROS FUNDED PROSECUTORS.

Stop deflecting.

Trump was indicted. Indicted and covicted are NOT the same thing. The only intelligent thing to do is surrender, be booked, and hope to be vindicated at trial.

Intelligent?

The WISE thing to do is stand up for the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Which Soros THE FOREIGNER is trying to destroy.

Well well well.

DeSantis is playing Trump. The last thing Trump wants to admit that one of his new enemies has power to help him. Plus Trump will not need to be extradited. DeSantis knows that.
Trump will not be able to vote against DeSantis in the future if he is a convicted felon. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump doesn't cooperate, DeSantis is screwed. DeSantis looks bad if he allows extradition, and he looks worse if he doesn't.

As for Trump, nothing says "I'M GUILTY AND I KNOW IT!" like running from the law.

lol he isn't running from the law, he's ignoring some corrupt vermin abusing the law. You wouldn't know the distinction, of course, being vermin yourself.

DeSantis is just posturing. He knows damn well that President Trump isn’t going to challenge extradition. There isn’t even going to be an extradition request. Trump’s lawyer is going to arrange his client’s surrender. The Secret Service will be there to protect the former President.

Accordingly, there will be no perp walk. There will be no handcuffs. There will be some fingerprints taken (probably without ink).

There will be a so-called “mug shot” taken and that’s all but certain to be improperly and very quickly shared with the media. The libtards and their fellow travelers will get no more than that for their masturbatory fantasies.

And then this moronic case will proceed. Slowly. Personally, I am interested in what idiotic charges Bragg got the Grand Jury to vote a true bill on.

Someday this will be seen for what it is:

a major blot on the record of American justice.

We are talking about ABUSE OF THE LAW BY SOROS FUNDED PROSECUTORS.

Stop deflecting.

Intelligent?

The WISE thing to do is stand up for the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Which Soros THE FOREIGNER is trying to destroy.

No deflection at all. You demand indictments for an event that happened today, in a thread discussing an indictment based on events from at least 7 years ago.

How does refusing to surrender to the indictment equate to standing up for the 4th and 5th amendments?

No deflection at all. You demand indictments for an event that happened today, in a thread discussing an indictment based on events from at least 7 years ago.

How does refusing to surrender to the indictment equate to standing up for the 4th and 5th amendments?
Show me the federal insurrection charges for today, then we'll talk.

We either have equal law, or no law at all. Take your pick. What's it gonna be?

Forum List

Back