Breaking! DeSantis to the Rescue -- Florida will not assist in an extradition request by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

If Trump doesn't cooperate, DeSantis is screwed. DeSantis looks bad if he allows extradition, and he looks worse if he doesn't.

As for Trump, nothing says "I'M GUILTY AND I KNOW IT!" like running from the law.
Trump has the resources and legal standng to just turn himself.in. He would be wise to do so.

Or 2028, anyway. You know, a ticket with Trump and DeSantis for VP would be very ---- efficient. I'd like to see that.
Maybe in a universe where Trump isn't an immature child that would be possible. Every time Desantis tries to appeal to Trump's base Trump will destroy him. At last count Trump had Desantis labelled as a child grooming pedophile. Then he edited the post to make it call him a gay child grooming pedophile :laugh:

Trump is definitely good for some laughs

Good. This means that Trump will not be able to campaign in any swing states against Biden because he would get extradited there. He will only be able to safely travel to red potato states such as Idaho etc.
Kemp will give him up in Georgia.
Katie Hobbs will give him up in arizona. Let him stay in State arrest.
Like I said, this is nothing but political show to keep Trump out. Scum Dems are disgusting liars.

If Trump doesn't cooperate, DeSantis is screwed. DeSantis looks bad if he allows extradition, and he looks worse if he doesn't.

As for Trump, nothing says "I'M GUILTY AND I KNOW IT!" like running from the law.
What color is the sky in your world, mammooth?

Disney humiliated themselves look at their stock price....
1680222230264.jpeg

Fuck Alvin Bragg and his leftard witch hunt.

And most of all FUCK GEORGE SOROS.

I hope that rotten fucking bastard chokes on his own vomit.

Alvin Bragg didn't indict Trump.

A jury of his peers did.

And Trump will surrender. Because his lawyers know the alternative is worse.

You turds aren't going to troll, or rally yourselve's out of this one.

And all of the huffing and puffing on the internet, Fox News, and AM vomit talkradio, isn't going to stop anything.

Trump cannot ignore the indictment and still run for president. Whatever happens, there will be a trial or a plea agreement.

Alvin Bragg didn't indict Trump.

A jury of his peers did.

And Trump will surrender. Because his lawyers know the alternative is worse.

You turds aren't going to troll, or rally yourselve's out of this one.

And all of the huffing and puffing on the internet, Fox News, and AM vomit talkradio, isn't going to stop anything.
Peers lol

Forum List

Back