BREAKING: Democrat gets 30 months for election fraud.

Can you prove that or is it just your opinion?
I can't document everything every person ever did or didn't say, but I do know that every credible person that I know of said there were very few examples of fraud, and certainly no more than have occured in every previous election.

I can't document everything every person ever did or didn't say, but I do know that every credible person that I know of said there were very few examples of fraud, and certainly no more than have occured in every previous election.
How do you know they are credible?

And you know that for a fact?
I am confident that is true. Do you think one person serving 30 months for fraud concerning primary votes for 2 judges in Pa. is proof that the presidential election was stolen from trump?

How do you know they are credible?
He gets all the proof he needs in a daily media enema.

douche.jpg

Maybe those "credible" people aren't as credible as you think they are

I am confident that is true. Do you think one person serving 30 months for fraud concerning primary votes for 2 judges in Pa. is proof that the presidential election was stolen from trump?
When you combine it with other states arresting people for fraud and what many of us watched happen election night yes

When you combine it with other states arresting people for fraud and what many of us watched happen election night yes
So how many are being arested in all states? How about a guess within the nearest 500? Were any states won by less than 500 votes?

So how many are being arested in all states? How about a guess within the nearest 500? Were any states won by less than 500 votes?
6 states swung the election and all of those plus Texas there has been many cases of fraud. Its been posted here plenty of times you shitlibs choose to ignore it

The Myth of Voter Fraud - Brennan Center.

Associated Press Far To Little Fraud To Tip Election To The Traitor.

PolitiFact: "We heard from the Department of Homeland Security ... that this was probably the most secure election that’s ever been run in the United States."

Stop lying Cons.

PolitiFact: "We heard from the Department of Homeland Security ... that this was probably the most secure election that’s ever been run in the United States."

Stop lying Cons.
Yeah I'm sure your sources aren't biased in the least bit 🙄

Stop lying Cons.
Liar. Traitor. Prison. Die.

Forum List

Back