BREAKING: Democrat gets 30 months for election fraud.

Plenty has been shown just like I showed you 1300 confirmed cases of fraud that you wittled down to 25 so you're a lost cause as you are legit retarded
I didn't whittle anything down. I clicked on and read 25 links, and realized they were all about the same thing. One or two here, One or two there. Nothing to show widespread fraud, especially not enough to change the outcome of the election.

I didn't whittle anything down. I clicked on and read 25 links, and realized they were all about the same thing. One or two here, One or two there. Nothing to show widespread fraud, especially not enough to change the outcome of the election.
Wisconsin
Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg

You silly goose. That was one of the first goofy claime to be discredited.

Yeah sure the MSM wouldn't lie

MSM 'Fact Check' sites should be automatically considered false.

Wow. I wonder why more than 60 judges threw all that shit out and said it was bullshit. Judges that trump appointed. Still waiting for the names of people who said there was no fraud. Did you forget?
You've been saying there was no fraud just like the rest of the dems here Jesus you're dumb

You've been saying there was no fraud just like the rest of the dems here Jesus you're dumb
Nope. I said there was very little fraud. About the same as there is in every election. Certainly not enough to change the outcome of the election. I guess your imagination, or the voices in your head have you confused.

Nope. I said there was very little fraud. About the same as there is in every election. Certainly not enough to change the outcome of the election. I guess your imagination, or the voices in your head have you confused.

Actually the majority of voter fraud in 2020, were republicans voting for Trump multiple times. Either through absentee ballot fraud, or multiple registration fraud. At least half a dozen republicans caught illegally voting.

But still not enough to effect a single elected position.

Forum List

Back