BREAKING: Democrat gets 30 months for election fraud.

Yes my little partisan drone, Dems are the only ones that ever cheat. Your beloved GOP is above any sort of lying or cheating or ever doing anything that is not 1000% for the good of the country. That is why you worship them, they are a gift from god just for you.
Republicans and Democrats both cheat yet it is Democrats who resist any and all efforts to close gaps in the voting process that can lead to fraud. Somehow, someway every and any attempt to reduce voter fraud and abuse is rooted in oppression and racism so the outcome is to fight for the status quo.

Fraud being caught and punished is what is intended, no matter which party does it
/——-/ How’s abouts this?
97C8BB08-8491-4535-8464-825E35DFE78A.jpeg

Last edited:

Happy now asswipe?
Lots of info there, but if you search for judicial findings there are only 22 cases. The the non-judicial findings are just things like demands for recount and such. Nothing surprising or unexpected about recounts. 16 cases were from city/town council, mayor, sherrif, county court. justice of he peace, and other local elections. 3 or 4 were from descrepancies in republican primaries for state offices. Of course there was one Honduran woman who was naturalized in 2004, and also voted that year, and a man from Canada who came down to vote in our election. also in 2004. Hardly real evidence of widespread presidential election fraud, even though the way it is presented, a simple minded person who really wanted to might see all that as evidence.

Lots of info there, but if you search for judicial findings there are only 22 cases. The the non-judicial findings are just things like demands for recount and such. Nothing surprising or unexpected about recounts. 16 cases were from city/town council, mayor, sherrif, county court. justice of he peace, and other local elections. 3 or 4 were from descrepancies in republican primaries for state offices. Of course there was one Honduran woman who was naturalized in 2004, and also voted that year, and a man from Canada who came down to vote in our election. also in 2004. Hardly real evidence of widespread presidential election fraud, even though the way it is presented, a simple minded person who really wanted to might see all that as evidence.
Click on the states specifically those 6 who swung it for Biden. Notice they all have convictions for fraudulent use of absentee ballots

Yeah

A former Pennsylvania Democrat congressman has been sentenced to 30 months in prison after committing fraud favoring Democratic candidates.

BUT BUT BUT democrats said there was zero fraud.

The Eastern District of Pennsylvania’s U.S. Attorney’s Office announced that Michael “Ozzie” Myers pleaded guilty to conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election and deprive civil rights, voting records falsification, bribery, obstruction of justice, and orchestrating ballot-stuffing schemes in Pennsylvania’s 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 elections.

Wait, the U.S. Attorney's Office?! I thought the DOJ and FBI were controlled by Democrats? Shit, around here you'd think that the DOJ and FBI are the Democrat SS.

Explain to me how this works, then. How is it that the Democrat Justice Dept and Democrat Bureau of Investigation convicted a Democrat in PA? How did they prosecute Sen Menendez in 2015-16? How did they raid Dem Rep Henry Cuellar last year?

Maybe MAGA voters are on drugs and hallucinating.

Of course there was some fraud. There always is.

We just don’t believe there was widespread fraud. You guys have been unable to show that the election was stolen.
/——/ And whenever we post more voter fraud, you dismiss it and say it’s not enough. 81 million votes my ass. I hope you’re enjoying the Joe Shyt Show we’re suffering.

/——/ And whenever we post more voter fraud, you dismiss it and say it’s not enough. 81 million votes my ass. I hope you’re enjoying the Joe Shyt Show we’re suffering.
Because it isn’t enough. Have you posted enough proven instances of voter fraud that would have flipped the election? No. Not even close.

Keep spamming that funny rating. A few instances of voter fraud don’t indicate that there were many. You’re just a sore loser crybaby.

Of course there was some fraud. There always is.

We just don’t believe there was widespread fraud. You guys have been unable to show that the election was stolen.
/——-/You‘re in the minority, Moron. Enjoy paying for your next fill up, skyrocketing grocery prices and empty shelves. It’s what you voted for.
By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that “cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.” That’s per a Rasmussen Reports survey from this month. This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about “no evidence of voter fraud” and “the myth of voter fraud.”

/——-/You‘re in the minority, Moron.
Am I? You posted a poll from Rasmussen. I can post a poll from NBC.

You can piss and moan about polls all you like, but the fact remains that you have not proven enough instances of voter fraud to flip the election. That’s a fact.

Would you like a tissue? Only 2 more years of crying to go, you little bitch. :)

And how many fraudulent ballots dumped at 3am passed the deadline?
That accusation has been repeatedly made, but after thorough investigation, it's been shown that just didn't happen. If you have any proof of that claim that hasn't already been discredited multiple times by credible people, I would like to see it.

That accusation has been repeatedly made, but after thorough investigation, it's been shown that just didn't happen. If you have any proof of that claim that hasn't already been discredited multiple times by credible people, I would like to see it.
Plenty has been shown just like I showed you 1300 confirmed cases of fraud that you wittled down to 25 so you're a lost cause as you are legit retarded

Forum List

Back