BREAKING! Damaging 5-Year-Old Video Surfaces Of Biden Declaring To Andrea Mitchell He Has No Access To "Classified Information"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Talking about Russia's election interference that Andrea was questioning him on....

he was telling her, he didn't know the answers to her questions and inquiry..., "I don't have access to classified information anymore, I don't get briefed every morning by the agency, as I did for 8 years."

In context, I'm not so certain it means what this opinion writer thinks it means..... :dunno:

Talking about Russia's election interference that Andrea was questioning him on....

he was telling her, he didn't know the answers to her questions and inquiry..., "I don't have access to classified information anymore, I don't get briefed every morning by the agency, as I did for 8 years."

In context, I'm not so certain it means what this opinion writer thinks it means..... :dunno:
and it was lie. He has access to material he stole

Correct. That's the point of the video and why it's coming to light.
Either that, or he was telling the truth, and they are lying now, they weren't there for six years.

:eusa_think:

. . and THAT?! Has even MORE mind blowing implications.

iu

The Penn-Biden Center opened in 2018. So where were the classified documents kept between the time he left office until the center opened?
What am I, psychic? How should I know where spooks hide their candy.

It seems to me, there are a lot of other scandals going on, that are far more dire, than the misplacement of classified docs, which Trump had just been accused of himself. And now the midterms just finished & the GOP has investigative powers, just elected to Congress, and coincidentally, the DoJ, only agrees to a special prosecutor on this particular matter. . .

hmmmmm. . . . :eusa_think:

What would YOU rather see on your TEE VEE for the next several months, a special prosecutor and the press non-stop coverage of this, or looking into Hunter's connections with Ukraine/China, and the corporate connections and State pushing the jab on everyone?

:dunno:

How long before we see the Health card being played to try and get rid of him with the minimum of disruption ?

Some so called "sources" say within 30 days .

Which then opens up the entertaining prospect of , What to Do with The Stupid One ..

The lies and cover up show intent
Yes! Biden had only a “small number” of documents, according to reports. He “had neither been notified that he had official records nor been asked to return them, the White House said,” according to the Times. And Biden is “unaware of their contents,” according to CBS News, which first reported the story.

He was never notified because he removed them without authority. A MUCH bigger deal that retaining them after some official purpose had been served.

Yes! Biden had only a “small number” of documents, according to reports. He “had neither been notified that he had official records nor been asked to return them, the White House said,” according to the Times. And Biden is “unaware of their contents,” according to CBS News, which first reported the story.

He was never notified because he removed them without authority. A MUCH bigger deal that retaining them after some official purpose had been served.
right of course he wasn’t notified…he stole them, and covered his tracks…he didn’t expect a rogue lawyer of his to snitch him out

This should be the nail in the coffin for the lying thieving national security threat Usurper.

By the way, the interview takes place in his Penn-Biden Think Tank office where the Top-Secret Classified Documents we're found.

Come on now.

We all know Biden lies constantly all the time endlessly. Everything he says is a lie.

Even when he was younger he lied all the time.

Forum List

Back