Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Security experts are sounding off about President Biden's handling of classified materials, suggesting that the documents could have been more susceptible to leaks than those found in former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate last year.'

'Charles Marino, the CEO of Sentinel Security and a former Homeland Security Department advisor who specializes in law enforcement, told Fox News Digital that Biden's handling of the documents, compared to Trump's, could have resulted in greater potential for "leakage."

"The storage of classified documents was not authorized at any of these locations, however there are several distinctions with respect to the potential ‘leakage’ of the information contained within the documents via controls that would have likely prevented or limited unauthorized access to the locations," Marino said.

Noting that Trump "had the power to declassify whereas Joe Biden as vice president did not," Marino suggested that Trump's additional Secret Service protection granted the documents slightly more protection.'

Biden illegally had TS/SCI documents, divided them up, illegally shipped them to numerous locations, illegally stored them, has no Chain of Custody, has no visitors logs for any of the illegal locations he illegally stored these documents, etc...

Biden's criminal mishandling of highly classified documents is far worse and endangered National Security far more than former President Trump.

Here is where politics always seems to take us. Determining who is the "worst bad". "Well my guy is bad but not as bad as your guy".

Does anyone else find it "telling" that Joe Biden has used lawyers to move his documents from an office and then used them again to search for additional documents? Who does that? What does a moving crew cost you? What does a single DC lawyer cost you? This whole thing hasn't smelled right to me right from the start.
I've employed lawyers in the past. They aren't cheap. I sure as hell wouldn't use them to move my possessions. That's utterly absurd. So why was Biden? Would anyone want to take a crack at giving me a plausible explanation to that?

Trying to make this worse than Trump is not going to work. Of course you will try. You're going to have to dump Trump to make a big deal out of this and not seem like a flaming partisan hypocrite.

Both have shown they are untrustworthy and incompetent. There is nothing to win by arguing one is more so than the other.

Does anyone else find it "telling" that Joe Biden has used lawyers to move his documents from an office and then used them again to search for additional documents? Who does that? What does a moving crew cost you? What does a single DC lawyer cost you? This whole thing hasn't smelled right to me right from the start.
I've employed lawyers in the past. They aren't cheap. I sure as hell wouldn't use them to move my possessions. That's utterly absurd. So why was Biden? Would anyone want to take a crack at giving me a plausible explanation to that?

Because that would be the proper way to handle things like this. Now you might ask if his lawyers have clearance to handle things like this BUT a moving company certainly does not.

You think a moving company should move classified information?

Trying to make this worse than Trump is not going to work. Of course you will try. You're going to have to dump Trump to make a big deal out of this and not seem like a flaming partisan hypocrite.
Trump was asked "was your hand in the cookie jar. Trump answered yes.

iden was asked what he thought about Trump being in the cookie jar and he said it was irresponsible.

Then Biden was found to have his hand in the cookie jar 6 years prior and is now producing the cookies he stole saying "I am cooperating".

You cant make this shit up

Both have shown they are untrustworthy and incompetent. There is nothing to win by arguing one is more so than the other.
At this point I've seen nothing that indicates Biden even knew these documents were among his papers. They could have just fed these papers to the shredder and no one would have ever heard of them. Instead they seem to have made the effort to comply with the law. Not going to complain about that.

iden was asked what he thought about Trump being in the cookie jar and he said it was irresponsible.

Then Biden was found to have his hand in the cookie jar 6 years prior and is now producing the cookies he stole saying "I am cooperating".

Right, both were irresponsible. We deserve better but as people have often noted, you deserve what you vote for.

At this point I've seen nothing that indicates Biden even knew these documents were among his papers. They could have just fed these papers to the shredder and no one would have ever heard of them. Instead they seem to have made the effort to comply with the law. Not going to complain about that.

Now granted, based upon Biden's mental instability he may have completely forgot about them by now. The issue of them leaving to go to his house still remains.

hahaha he has them for 6 years…in his garage. in his study..he even took them out of their files and put them in hhs own he labeled personal…they were not mixed in withhold personal documents like trumps were

I see no criminal intent as of yet. Far more likely some documents got swept up in an office move and no one had any idea they were there until they looked.

I see no criminal intent as of yet. Far more likely some documents got swept up in an office move and no one had any idea they were there until they looked.
other then the docs xiden removed and pita in a file he labeled personal? it’s clear he was attempting to conceal the items and convert them to his own use

other then the docs xiden removed and pita in a file he labeled personal? it’s clear he was attempting to conceal the items and convert them to his own use
At this point all any of us knows is that documents were found in storage. It seems you've already made up your mind. Trump clearly intended to take secrets out of the white house and then refused to give them back. Why does he get a pass when his criminal intent is as clear as day?

The obvious follow-on question then becomes, WHY didn't he know about them? If he had them in his possession while in office, he is ultimately responsible to ensure they are returned for safekeeping, is he not? Why would he allow some underling to handle classified documents for which he is responsible? The next follow-on question is, why did no one notice they were missing? Isn't the government supposed to be tracking these things? Somebody had to have signed for them at some point, correct? Who was that person and why did Quid Pro have so little respect for security that he wouldn't even bother to make sure documents he's supposed to be responsible for are put back where they belong?

At this point all any of us knows is that documents were found in storage. It seems you've already made up your mind. Trump clearly intended to take secrets out of the white house and then refused to give them back. Why does he get a pass when his criminal intent is as clear as day?
they were found in his garage, in his home, and in his office in a folder he labeled personal…clearly showing intent

teumps were found in boxes packed with private stuff as well. He worked with the NA as soon as they mentioned something to him, returned over a dozen boxes…he wasn’t hiding them like xiden…

The obvious follow-on question then becomes, WHY didn't he know about them? If he had them in his possession while in office, he is ultimately responsible to ensure they are returned for safekeeping, is he not? Why would he allow some underling to handle classified documents for which he is responsible? The next follow-on question is, why did no one notice they were missing? Isn't the government supposed to be tracking these things? Somebody had to have signed for them at some point, correct? Who was that person and why did Quid Pro have so little respect for security that he wouldn't even bother to make sure documents he's supposed to be responsible for are put back where they belong?
These are fair questions but republicans are not interested in the answers.

Forum List

Back