I do not despise either sunnis or shiites no matter how
much they hate each other----especially the children. The evil
characters in the play are the BAATHIST ISLAMO NAZIS and the
AYATOILETS. -----and their supporters

I do not despise either sunnis or shiites no matter how
much they hate each other----especially the children. The evil
characters in the play are the BAATHIST ISLAMO NAZIS and the
AYATOILETS. -----and their supporters

In some places Sunni and Shia coexist well and peacefully although that doesn't seem to be the case in Iraq and Iran.

In some places Sunni and Shia coexist well and peacefully although that doesn't seem to be the case in Iraq and Iran.
ROFLMAO -----they do not so exist even in the hospital doctors' residence
IN THE USA hospitals-----why do you lie, surada ? For those who do not know
what I learned, simply, as an evening hospital receptionist------no matter what
this or that shiite or sunni says------NOPE ----they do not "get along" The
situation mystified me as a kid-------but it is as it is

I know more about living in the ME than about Muslim doctors in US hospitals.. Not much friction between Sunni and Shia in KSA and the Gulf states.

Complete idiocy. They THOUGHT he was one of them all through the 80's and 90's - then he started supporting America instead.

Y'all don't like that.
Lol. He never supported America. Stop believing lies. He supported the oligarchy like all recent previous presidents.

sassy----you know----GENTILITY in the pubs. with a pint in hand---
even an IRA BOYO can tolerate an orange man----sorta

Saddam's hatred for Iran was over a 25-square mile of beachfront and bay area for maintaining a Navy. He coveted Iran's little jeweled property that he had no mercy on and engaged in murdering off half a million of his fellow Muslims. How's that sound for the neighbor from hell that Saddam Hussein was to Iran, Kuwait, and even Iraquis who were Kurdish and did all they could to stay outta his friggin way. My college Alma Mater in Oregon placed me in the same Campus Library with some Kuwaiti students whom I grew to adore just watching them be human. What a bunch of sweet kids and stellar human beings. That is why it really cleaned my clock when the boorish and evil Saddam went into Kuwait, killing and maiming thousands of their truly beautiful people whose children were the soul of integrity, honor, and hard work. It was not nice of Hussein to covet what his neighbors earned through hard work, academic excellence, and goodness to other people. His cold murder of the Kuwaitis ended any hope of me thinking anything out of Iraq would benefit their neighbors so long as Saddam was there to beat up on the salt of the earth.
It doesn’t matter what his beef was with Iran. He was an effective counterbalance to Iran.

It doesn’t matter what his beef was with Iran. He was an effective counterbalance to Iran.
that sort of attempt to balance SHIT X against SHIT Y -----never works-----eventually
both SHITXY -----turns and tramples YOU. Remember--don't cast your pearls
before swine (a famous person said that)

Forum List

Back