Breaking! Colin Powell dies

Saddam Hussein was indeed an evil man, but a threat to the planet? That’s a stretch. He was an effective check on Iran though.
yes he was -----as you say --not a threat to the planet---just as POL
POT was not a threat to the planet..... but fully worth a bullet to the brain.
Playing one pile of shit against another pile of shit-----never works----no
matter which pile of shit wins-----you are still left with a pile of shit

Last edited:
He was fighting cancer, he was fully vaccinated, I don't know if you got covered before or after he was vaccinated but he died from complications from Covid, not Covid itself. He will be missed, he was a good man, a good public servant, he was an honest, he was hard working, had a lot of integrity and he loved his family. Hard to beat the combination.
Yes, of covid complications involved with his other ailments.

yes he was -----as you say --not a threat to the planet---just as POL
POT was not a threat to the planet..... but fully worth a bullet to the brain.
Playing one pile of shit against another pile of shit-----never works----not
matter which pile of shit wins-----you are still left with a pile of shit

Saddam was not a threat to anyone. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam's overthrow.

May he rest in peace, may his family be comforted.

All in all, he was good man.

This news is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. I was hoping that he would come back and be a sound, rational voice for Republicans. I'm so totally against any and all of trump and all of his minions. Gen. Powell was someone of wisdom who was a genuine leader, not an hysterical know-nothing as the leaders of the Republican Party are now today. He bows out at a time when people like him are so needed in our country. My sincere condolences to his family. He will be greatly missed.

A great American. We're a greater nation because of him and a lesser nation now that he's gone. RIP General Powell.

He admitted to being wrong and regretted what he did.

GW Bush knew more and was quoted as being dead set regarding getting Saddam Hussein for his prior attempt on Bush Sr.’s life. Cheney? A war monger that influenced a few unfortunately. I am still doubtful about Powell (considering his lengthy military experience and honorable behavior) knowing what and when, but lean on believing his words stated years after the fact. Sure, CP wasn’t interested in continuing the stain on his record and would have liked to have been able to remove it, but that wasn’t a possibility and he knew it.

We have to remember that this wasn’t 2021 but 2001, a huge difference in availability of digital information that Powell could’ve tapped into beyond words from Bush, Cheney, and faulty intel. Hindsight too plays into it.

He was fighting cancer, he was fully vaccinated, I don't know if you got covered before or after he was vaccinated but he died from complications from Covid, not Covid itself. He will be missed, he was a good man, a good public servant, he was an honest, he was hard working, had a lot of integrity and he loved his family. Hard to beat the combination.
You guys want to believe Powell was a good man. He wasn’t. He was merely a tool of the MIC and the oligarchy. If only all Americans would recognize evil and condemn it, rather than commending it.

Creator Of World's Most Effective Anti-War Meme Dead At 84
By Caitlin Johnstone

"Colin Powell, creator of the viral anti-war meme featuring himself holding a stage prop while lying to the United Nations about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, has died at the age of 84."

But nothing has ever emerged that rises to the level of efficacy and utility as the simple image showing Colin Powell lying to the entire world about a government the Bush administration wanted to destroy.

Powell's deceitful performance was after all picked up and parroted as "irrefutable" proof about Saddam Hussein's WMD operations by the very same mass media institutions which tell us we must ramp up aggressions against other foreign governments on equally insubstantial claims today. It was a pivotal moment in the propaganda war the US-centralized empire was waging upon our minds to convince us that it would be good and smart to do something evil and stupid.

Powell's other contributions to the world include covering up and participating in war crimes in Vietnam, facilitating atrocities in Central America, and destroying Iraqi civilian infrastructure in the Gulf War. But it's hard to dispute that his greatest lasting legacy will be his immortal reminder to future generations that there is never, ever a valid reason to trust anything US officials tell us about a government they wish to bring down.

Powell's contribution to the war effort has been considerable. But as time grinds down the tall spires of artificial insanity that the powerful are continually imposing upon our species, when all is said and done his contribution to the anti-war effort will have been greater.

Be sure to remind everyone of Powell's sociopathic facilitation of human slaughter often and loudly in the coming hours. Public opinion is the only thing keeping western war criminals from The Hague, after all, and those war criminals are keenly aware of this fact. At times like these, they suddenly become highly invested in making sure that regular people "respect the dead," not because they respect any human alive or dead, but because they cannot allow the death to become an opportunity to amplify and change public opinion about their egregious murderous crimes.

1634639731659.png

Last edited:
You guys want to believe Powell was a good man. He wasn’t. He was merely a tool of the MIC and the oligarchy. If only all Americans would recognize evil and condemn it, rather than commending it.

By Caitlin Johnstone

"Colin Powell, creator of the viral anti-war meme featuring himself holding a stage prop while lying to the United Nations about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, has died at the age of 84."

But nothing has ever emerged that rises to the level of efficacy and utility as the simple image showing Colin Powell lying to the entire world about a government the Bush administration wanted to destroy.

Powell's deceitful performance was after all picked up and parroted as "irrefutable" proof about Saddam Hussein's WMD operations by the very same mass media institutions which tell us we must ramp up aggressions against other foreign governments on equally insubstantial claims today. It was a pivotal moment in the propaganda war the US-centralized empire was waging upon our minds to convince us that it would be good and smart to do something evil and stupid.

Powell's other contributions to the world include covering up and participating in war crimes in Vietnam, facilitating atrocities in Central America, and destroying Iraqi civilian infrastructure in the Gulf War. But it's hard to dispute that his greatest lasting legacy will be his immortal reminder to future generations that there is never, ever a valid reason to trust anything US officials tell us about a government they wish to bring down.

Powell's contribution to the war effort has been considerable. But as time grinds down the tall spires of artificial insanity that the powerful are continually imposing upon our species, when all is said and done his contribution to the anti-war effort will have been greater.

Be sure to remind everyone of Powell's sociopathic facilitation of human slaughter often and loudly in the coming hours. Public opinion is the only thing keeping western war criminals from The Hague, after all, and those war criminals are keenly aware of this fact. At times like these, they suddenly become highly invested in making sure that regular people "respect the dead," not because they respect any human alive or dead, but because they cannot allow the death to become an opportunity to amplify and change public opinion about their egregious murderous crimes.

View attachment 553564

Did YOU oppose the Iraq war before the invasion?

Saddam was not a threat to anyone. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam's overthrow.
Saddam was a threat to the hundreds of thousands he murdered to entertain
his sons and sluts---a kind of retrospective of KHAYBAR. Pol pot was not a
threat to you either..... or to me.
There was no Ku Klux Klan in my part of the USA ----but there were
islamo nazis like you. I considered the members of the KU Klux Klan to
be criminals anyway I have never met an Iranian in the USA who
despised "THE SHAH" in the 1960s thru 70s. Clean Break Strategy describes
the musings of a think tank which was incapable of making "DEMANDS"
I read your literature as a child because I lived in a town full of islamo-nazis
like you-----in the 1950s thru 60s. I also read the OT, NT, Ramayana,
Odyssey and Koran-----but I never got THRU Mein Kampf. Do you laugh
when West Pakistani sunnis do drive-by shootings on West Pakistani Shiites?
(i think you do)

The Saudis paid a million dollars a day for US airplanes to protect the Kurds. It was totally successful.
thousands of kurds were murdered by the islamo-nazi Baathist SADDAM
HUSSEIN ---- to what does "IT" refer in the "TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL"
assertion?

thousands of kurds were murdered by the islamo-nazi Baathist SADDAM
HUSSEIN ---- to what does "IT" refer in the "TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL"
assertion?

Not after the Saudis paid for the no fly zone to protect the Kurds.. and not a single US plane was lost.

Saddam Hussein was indeed an evil man, but a threat to the planet? That’s a stretch. He was an effective check on Iran though.
Saddam's hatred for Iran was over a 25-square mile of beachfront and bay area for maintaining a Navy. He coveted Iran's little jeweled property that he had no mercy on and engaged in murdering off half a million of his fellow Muslims. How's that sound for the neighbor from hell that Saddam Hussein was to Iran, Kuwait, and even Iraquis who were Kurdish and did all they could to stay outta his friggin way. My college Alma Mater in Oregon placed me in the same Campus Library with some Kuwaiti students whom I grew to adore just watching them be human. What a bunch of sweet kids and stellar human beings. That is why it really cleaned my clock when the boorish and evil Saddam went into Kuwait, killing and maiming thousands of their truly beautiful people whose children were the soul of integrity, honor, and hard work. It was not nice of Hussein to covet what his neighbors earned through hard work, academic excellence, and goodness to other people. His cold murder of the Kuwaitis ended any hope of me thinking anything out of Iraq would benefit their neighbors so long as Saddam was there to beat up on the salt of the earth.

Watching the disgusting tributes to Powell on the network morning news shows. Appalling!

No wonder so many Americans are uninformed.
William-Casey-quote.jpg

Did YOU oppose the Iraq war before the invasion?
of course----I was very much opposed to Saddam's aggression which
constituted Iraq's aggression on the Kurds and Shiites and Iran
and the filth of his Baathist agenda---vast storage of nitrogen mustard
gas and research in biological warfare. Islamo nazi baathist dogs LOVED IT.
It also tickled Stalinist pigs

Saddam's hatred for Iran was over a 25-square mile of beachfront and bay area for maintaining a Navy. He coveted Iran's little jeweled property that he had no mercy on and engaged in murdering off half a million of his fellow Muslims. How's that sound for the neighbor from hell that Saddam Hussein was to Iran, Kuwait, and even Iraquis who were Kurdish and did all they could to stay outta his friggin way. My college Alma Mater in Oregon placed me in the same Campus Library with some Kuwaiti students whom I grew to adore just watching them be human. What a bunch of sweet kids and stellar human beings. That is why it really cleaned my clock when the boorish and evil Saddam went into Kuwait, killing and maiming thousands of their truly beautiful people whose children were the soul of integrity, honor, and hard work. It was not nice of Hussein to covet what his neighbors earned through hard work, academic excellence, and goodness to other people. His cold murder of the Kuwaitis ended any hope of me thinking anything out of Iraq would benefit their neighbors so long as Saddam was there to beat up on the salt of the earth.

You didn't know Kuwait was stealing from Iraq and had refused to forgive their OPEC debt? I like Kuwaitis too. I lived there for a while.

Iraq was fighting the US proxy war against Iran.

of course----I was very much opposed to Saddam's aggression which
constituted Iraq's aggression on the Kurds and Shiites and Iran
and the filth of his Baathist agenda---vast storage of nitrogen mustard
gas and research in biological warfare. Islamo nazi baathist dogs LOVED IT.
It also tickled Stalinist pigs

So you were for Iran.. Why?

You didn't know Kuwait was stealing from Iraq and had refused to forgive their OPEC debt? I like Kuwaitis too. I lived there for a while.

Iraq was fighting the US proxy war against Iran.
ROFLMAO yeah----SADDAM WAS DOING THE USA A FAVOR-----another line
from the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling

Forum List

Back