Breaking Bombshell: Obama Released ISIS Leader From Prison In 2009

Obama let him go:

"The US government once offered a reward of “up to $10 million” for the capture of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He was captured and interned at Camp Bucca. In 2009, Barack Obama shut down the camp and freed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

BOMBSHELL: ISIS leader was US prisoner. Obama released him.

I swear Obama is intentionally helping our enemies...just look at his track record? Releasing one of the masterminds of 9/11 back to the Taliban...

Obama needs to be tried for TREASON.

More of the never ending lies of the Right!!!!!

None of the 5 had anything to do with 9/11.

Another pinhead swallowing the Right-wing bullshit!

If he was captured in 2005, why were they still trying to kill him at the end of 2005 when they claimed they blew him to bits????

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/US-launches-airstrike-near-Syrian-border

US launches airstrike near Syrian border

10/26/2005 18:48

A US warplane struck a suspected insurgent safe house near the Syrian border Wednesday and may have killed a senior al-Qaida in Iraq figure who assisted in smuggling Syrian and Saudi fighters into Iraq, the US military said. A military statement did not give details of the airstrike. But it said intelligence sources indicated that the al-Qaida member, identified only as Abu Dua, was inside the house at the time of the attack. His body has not been recovered, the military said. Abu Dua was part of a network that included al-Qaida figures in a network of towns along the Syrian border northwest of Baghdad, the statement added.

I think you're confused....

Wrong guy.....guy.

Nope, you have been deliberately misinformed, and you swallowed the bullshit gladly.

buzzards gotta eat same as worms ...

Josey Whales

His release was ordered in 2008, as per the SOFA agreement -- all detainees who did not have a warrant or detention order needed to be released by 2009, with the exception of those prisoners Iraq wanted transferred to them.

Those were the November 2008 terms. It had nothing to do with Obama.
He was one of Saddam Hussein's henchmen, and he broke the terms of the SOFA agreement by going to war against Iraq right after his release. The fact that he was a war criminal should have been a red flag to Obama's people, unless Obama issued an ignore order to help the Sunnis retake Iraq. They'll be as violent as either of Saddam's sons.

It was a bad decision, and the man should not have been freed for any reason, because at present, under his leadership, the Middle East is headed toward complete destabilization.

I knew it was wrong to walk out on Iraq. It was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and Democrats push, push, push, push, push, push, pushed. :evil:

This was a Democrat deal, start to finish. Shame on the Democrats.

Obama let him go:

"The US government once offered a reward of “up to $10 million” for the capture of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He was captured and interned at Camp Bucca. In 2009, Barack Obama shut down the camp and freed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

I swear Obama is intentionally helping our enemies...just look at his track record? Releasing one of the masterminds of 9/11 back to the Taliban...

It' would be better for all concerned if he simply resigned. The last time the Republicans tried to discipline a President with Impeachment, the Democrats went after every single litigator on the committee to Impeach President Clinton, who was disbarred, while the Democrats closed ranks and failed to remove him from power with their votes, pretending it was all about sex, when it truly was all about obstruction of justice.

Obama has tried to do away with Congress through ignoring the laws and inserting in fiats when he disagrees with the law.

The Democrats have demonstrated that they will not discipline Obama no matter what he does to destroy the credit of the USA with a 17.53 Trillion dollar debt; he has sullied this country's founders and his "enemies" the Republicans, who freed blacks from slavery and fought alone for civil rights for over 100 years against Democrats, has put a "Welcome Wagon" sign out to illegal aliens on the Southern border, perpetrated abortion in the place of people using birth control, used the bully pulpit to scream at Republicans for calling him out on his blatant abuses of power, schemed and ordered a slowdown of service for veterans, resulting in hundreds of deaths, and combined the powers of Congress with his to the demise of the safety of American citizens abroad.

He should have been impeached his first term. He's done nothing but lie to the American people and single-handedly converted American victories in Afghanistan and Iraq into defeats, sullying the 4,500 Americans who died there trying to do whatever the CIC said. Little did they know they'd come home only to not receive health care for their physical and psychological needs.

Obama the Grim, destroying the America his wife hated all those years.

Obama let him go:

It' would be better for all concerned if he simply resigned. The last time the Republicans tried to discipline a President with Impeachment, the Democrats went after every single litigator on the committee to Impeach President Clinton, who was disbarred, while the Democrats closed ranks and failed to remove him from power with their votes, pretending it was all about sex, when it truly was all about obstruction of justice.

Obama has tried to do away with Congress through ignoring the laws and inserting in fiats when he disagrees with the law.

The Democrats have demonstrated that they will not discipline Obama no matter what he does to destroy the credit of the USA with a 17.53 Trillion dollar debt; he has sullied this country's founders and his "enemies" the Republicans, who freed blacks from slavery and fought alone for civil rights for over 100 years against Democrats, has put a "Welcome Wagon" sign out to illegal aliens on the Southern border, perpetrated abortion in the place of people using birth control, used the bully pulpit to scream at Republicans for calling him out on his blatant abuses of power, schemed and ordered a slowdown of service for veterans, resulting in hundreds of deaths, and combined the powers of Congress with his to the demise of the safety of American citizens abroad.

He should have been impeached his first term. He's done nothing but lie to the American people and single-handedly converted American victories in Afghanistan and Iraq into defeats, sullying the 4,500 Americans who died there trying to do whatever the CIC said. Little did they know they'd come home only to not receive health care for their physical and psychological needs.

Obama the Grim, destroying the America his wife hated all those years.
Well stated. Nothing to add/detract.

His release was ordered in 2008, as per the SOFA agreement -- all detainees who did not have a warrant or detention order needed to be released by 2009, with the exception of those prisoners Iraq wanted transferred to them.

He was one of Saddam Hussein's henchmen, and he broke the terms of the SOFA agreement by going to war against Iraq right after his release. The fact that he was a war criminal should have been a red flag to Obama's people, unless Obama issued an ignore order to help the Sunnis retake Iraq. They'll be as violent as either of Saddam's sons.

It was a bad decision, and the man should not have been freed for any reason, because at present, under his leadership, the Middle East is headed toward complete destabilization.

I knew it was wrong to walk out on Iraq. It was wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and Democrats push, push, push, push, push, push, pushed. :evil:

Even though Democrats voted to go into Iraq before they were against it...

They foisted a President on this nation who loves the leaders of our enemies more than he loves the nation. If he's learned anything from Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, it's all about feathering their own nests. Obama has sold America down the river. I'm sick of our American troops being sold down the river. I want him out of office now and not later.

They foisted a President on this nation who loves the leaders of our enemies more than he loves the nation. If he's learned anything from Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, it's all about feathering their own nests. Obama has sold America down the river. I'm sick of our American troops being sold down the river. I want him out of office now and not later.
And important that Repub;icans take the Senate, Hold the House...and they grow a SPINE and go after him with great zeal.

Obama IS a Criminal.

And important that Repub;icans take the Senate, Hold the House...and they grow a SPINE and go after him with great zeal.

Obama IS a Criminal.
He sure has an angry press lobbing headlines like that at him. It's hard to get around Harry Reid with his small majority in the Senate thanks to Community Organizers like ACORN cheating American voters out of their votes by stuffing the ballot with illegal aliens' votes. :evil:

Obama IS a Criminal.
He sure has an angry press lobbing headlines like that at him. It's hard to get around Harry Reid with his small majority in the Senate thanks to Community Organizers like ACORN cheating American voters out of their votes by stuffing the ballot with illegal aliens' votes. :evil:

ANY wonder why the focus on "REFORM" by the Democrats...?

They are fading fast and scared to death..."REFORM" is their only saving grace...Illegally...Obama stated this would be ONE on the list of his focus as he was re-elected.

Dingy Harry Reid I believe suffers from dementia...I really do. He doesn't live in the real world.

Obama IS a Criminal.

They are fading fast and scared to death..."REFORM" is their only saving grace...Illegally...Obama stated this would be ONE on the list of his focus as he was re-elected.

Dingy Harry Reid I believe suffers from dementia...I really do. He doesn't live in the real world.
Dementia?

Oh yes. He lines up armored cars at "de mint and ya" lose yer taxpaying shirt! :rolleyes:

Dementia?

Oh yes. He lines up armored cars at "de mint and ya" lose yer taxpaying shirt! :rolleyes:

YOU...are awesome.

Dementia?

:lmao:

Oh well done.

We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times, he is like a wraith who keeps reappearing, and I am not sure where fact and fiction meet,” said Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander who helped US efforts against al-Qaeda in Iraq. “There are those who want to promote the idea that this man is invincible, when it may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre

bombshell ..... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

He's the real deal and you know it. I know that whole report that you put up in pieces. I love it. You cannot defend Obama on this one. Ahhh well you will. You always suck it.

But at least I can make your butt hurt. Grab your ankles and your vaseline you fucking asshole.

ABU DU'A: THE MAN WHO HAS BROUGHT IRAQ TO ITS KNEES (AFTER US RELEASED HIM FROM PRISON 5 YEARS AGO)

Wanted: Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

Wanted: Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi

The United States once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, but president Barack Obama let him go, it has emerged.

Al Baghdadi, who also goes by the name Abu Du'a, was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the US's now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq.

But now, five years later, he is the head of a group of ruthless extremists who are bearing down on Baghdad, burning down everything in their way and carrying out executions on Iraqi civilians, soldiers and police officers.

It is unclear why the US let the merciless al-Qaeda leader slip away, however, one theory proposed by The Telegraph is that al Baghadadi was granted amnesty along with thousands of other detainees because the US was preparing to pull out of Iraq.

The United States began withdrawing troops from Iraq in 2010, and Camp Bucca closed in 2011 along with the United States' other military facilities as President Obama declared that the War in Iraq had come to an end.

Another possible explanation is that al Baghadadi did not become a jihadist until after his release from Camp Bucca.

The US now has a $10 million warrant out for Baghdadi, who is accused of bombing a mosque in Baghdad in 2011 and killing former Sunni lawmaker Khalid al-Fahdawl.

Al Baghadadi and his troops had already taken key cities of Fallujah and Ramadi in Iraq earlier this year and have conquered the Iraqi cities of Tikrit and Mosul within the last several days.

They are now on the war path to Iraq's capital city of Baghdad.

Obama owns this man. :lol: Oh and the terrorists he just let go.....oh they wont be a problem either. You just have to trust Obama.

Forum List

Back