Breaking! Biden To Escalate War In Ukraine By Sending in Long Range Offensive Missiles

You support America last.
I support America First
images

Great when Trump wins in 2024, the liberals will bitch about the money spent on replacing all this equipment. Including the billions the pedophile in chief left in Afghanistan.
Trump will either be in jail or have a criminal record by then, but keep whistling pal.

Biden the Puppet and his evil handlers, are itching for a nuclear war, salivating at the prospect of that!

They are escalating this stupid war to the max....:cuckoo:

The small diameter bomb might be a game changer. They don't contain the same explosive power of a himars rocket but most are good enough, considering they're only 40k, which is approximately one quarter the cost of a himars. This move made perfect sense.

Explain what the fuck you are talking about.

How is extending this war helping the US?

Explain how sending $100B to Ukraine and getting hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukrainians killed helps the US.

You are a neophyte. Ukraine is corrupt as fuck. Where was Hunter working? Where did we stage a coup?

Ignorant fucks like you are so dangerous.

The war never should have started…you tumbling dickweed. Bidem should have brokered a peace deal before the war started….not throw gas on the fire.

GRAB A RIFLE AND GO FIGHT FOR UKRAINE….YOU CAN. IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL. GO FIGHT FOR UKRAINE, YOU CRAZY ASSHOLE.

How exaclty do you broker a peace deal before war has even started, and what precisely would you give to Russia in order for Putin not to fulfill his destiny? lol Way to look like a weak bitch on the world stage. Appeasement is what lead to this invasion in the first place.

The US entered into an agreement with Ukraine to deliver military aid in exchange for them giving up their nuclear weapons. They are honor bound to help, but more importantly, we have a very good chance of eliminating the US's greatest enemy in the world, as well as maintaining world stability for a few billion dollars of equipment that is simply sitting in storage, and without sacrificing a single american life, and you're asking why the US should be helping Ukraine? I want you and every one of you here to try and imagine you had a brain for a moment.

How exaclty do you broker a peace deal before war has even started, and what precisely would you give to Russia in order for Putin not to fulfill his destiny? lol Way to look like a weak bitch on the world stage. Appeasement is what lead to this invasion in the first place.

The US entered into an agreement with Ukraine to deliver military aid in exchange for them giving up their nuclear weapons. They are honor bound to help, but more importantly, we have a very good chance of eliminating the US's greatest enemy in the world, as well as maintaining world stability for a few billion dollars of equipment that is simply sitting in storage, and without sacrificing a single american life, and you're asking why the US should be helping Ukraine? I want you and every one of you here to try and imagine you had a brain for a moment.

My man….Poot and the piano dick player were AT THE FUCKING TABLE…THEN WE SENT $40 B in weapons to Ukraine and The comedian said he would not negotiate.

81 million votes.

Thanks you fucking war pigs.

Fuck each and every one you supporting this war.
They only support it because they bought into the Democrat's bizarre fantasy of Trump-as-Ruskie, so to keep expressing their hate for Trump, they also support anyone who is opposed to Russia.
If we send troops, I hope you lose family members.
They won't.

People who would support military action against Russia might have family members in the military, but they would be crying T-girls who are vocalists for the Army band, or spoon counters in the supply room, or air traffic controllers whose recruiters told them it was just like playing a video game. They won't be ground pounders. Too hard to keep the eyeliner from running when you're marching in the desert or sleeping in the snow.

They only support it because they bought into the Democrat's bizarre fantasy of Trump-as-Ruskie, so to keep expressing their hate for Trump, they also support anyone who is opposed to Russia.

They won't.

People who would support military action against Russia might have family members in the military, but they would be crying T-girls who are vocalists for the Army band, or spoon counters in the supply room, or air traffic controllers whose recruiters told them it was just like playing a video game. They won't be ground pounders. Too hard to keep the eyeliner from running when you're marching in the desert or sleeping in the snow.

I totally agree with you that cult fucks who have a Ukraine flag avatar have SEVERE TDS and they think supporting Ukraine is virtue signalling that they hate Trump.

These dumb fucks are working on the 2017 Hillary narrative, not the post Mueller REALITY.

I totally agree with you that cult fucks who have a Ukraine flag avatar have SEVERE TDS and they think supporting Ukraine is virtue signalling that they hate Trump.

These dumb fucks are working on the 2017 Hillary narrative, not the post Mueller REALITY.
I support Ukraine why would any rational person not want to be free from Russian orcs. Remember how Putin's best pal extorted President Zelensky and demanded dirt on Biden before he would release of 400 million in military aid?

Forum List

Back