Breaking Alert: Burisma Executive Whistleblower Has 17 Audio Recordings With Bidens -- 15 With Hunter -- 2 With VP Joe --- Kept as Insurance Policy!!

RUH ROH!

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

...the Burisma executive possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between himself and Hunter Biden.

According to Grassley, the FD-1023 also states that the executive possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between himself and then-Vice President Joe Biden.

the Burisma executive discussed Hunter’s role on the board. The confidential human source questioned why the Burisma executive needed his or her advice in acquiring access to U.S. oil if he had Hunter Biden on the board. The Burisma executive answered by referring to Hunter Biden as "dumb."

The Burisma executive explained to the confidential source that Burisma had to "pay the Bidens" because Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma, and explained how difficult it would be to enter the U.S. market in the midst of that investigation.

The confidential source further detailed that conversation, suggesting to the Burisma executive that he "pay the Bidens $50,000 each," to which the Burisma executive replied, it is "not $50,000," it is "$5 million."

"$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden," the Burisma executive told the confidential human source

I await the arrest and completely inquisitive fair-minded investigating from our top notch, not at all biased mainstream media!

Chuck Grassley just broke the news. Now we know why the Usurper had a root canal today.

Damn, you really got him time....

giphy.gif

RUH ROH!

I await the arrest and completely inquisitive fair-minded investigating from our top notch, not at all biased mainstream media!

Damn, got your talking points email late again...

RUH ROH!

You could have video tape of Biden shooting someone dead in broad day light with fingerprints and witnesses and it would do you no good.

He is bullet proof I can assure you.

RUH ROH!

It's comical how the desperate howls regarding Biden get louder the day before Trump is arraigned.

Forum List

Back