Joe Biden Caught On Tape According To Senator Grassley! Impeach!!

The other voices are just as stupid as you are apparently.
Seek help.

I would normally ask you to recommend someone for that help but after talking with you, you don't have a clue to one that can help. Not to worry you but one of my voices claims to be a Shrink. The other voices decided to let him help us but we learned that the only thing he can shrink is our underwear. For a day, I spoke about 2 octaves higher.

I would normally ask you to recommend someone for that help but after talking with you, you don't have a clue to one that can help. Not to worry you but one of my voices claims to be a Shrink. The other voices decided to let him help us but we learned that the only thing he can shrink is our underwear. For a day, I spoke about 2 octaves higher.

Why would I ?
I have no reason to seek mental help. That you thought of asking me for advice is the first step in your recovery.
Remember,admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Why would I ?
I have no reason to seek mental help. That you thought of asking me for advice is the first step in your recovery.
Remember,admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Vrenn's just the typical leftist troll. Hates the truth and never really remains on topic.

Vrenn's just the typical leftist troll. Hates the truth and never really remains on topic.

Vrenn is a old style Ike type Conservative Republican. You have no idea on how far the GOP has slid into oblivion since the early 60s.

Vrenn is a old style Ike type Conservative Republican. You have no idea on how far the GOP has slid into oblivion since the early 60s.
Oh yes I do! Both major Parties are total crap. It's why I belong to the Constitution Party.

Oh yes I do! Both major Parties are total crap. It's why I belong to the Constitution Party.

Your party is in favor of Religious methods to govern meaning, there are elements like Boebert and other fruitcakes in your party. Your party is full of MAGAts who may or may not support Rump. It's an ultraright party whose roots are from the John Birch Society.

Please go back to just putting your signs saying "Get us out of the UN".

Your party is in favor of Religious methods to govern meaning, there are elements like Boebert and other fruitcakes in your party. Your party is full of MAGAts who may or may not support Rump. It's an ultraright party whose roots are from the John Birch Society.

Please go back to just putting your signs saying "Get us out of the UN".
Yup. Just like the Founding Fathers. That's the way I like it.

You know what i see? Democrats outright dismissing every shred of evidence that points to obvious Biden bribery.

This is just this weeks "hey, look over there" to attempt at attracting attention of the disasters of the MAGAt GOP and Rump. There is a reason you haven't coughed up the real proof and tapes.

Good ol' Senator Grassley has some dirt on dirty Joe, the kid sniffing walking stick figure.

"Jun 12, 2023
In a shocking revelation, Senator Grassley claims that a foreign national possesses secret audio recordings of him bribing Joe and Hunter Biden. This breaking news sends shockwaves through the political sphere, raising questions about the corruption and illicit dealings involving the Bidens. Where is the DOJ?"

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter​

'NOTHING TO SEE HERE...HOWEVER, WE WILL SPEND THE NEXT 5 YEARS INVESTIGATING THIS THOROUGHLY.'
-- US AG Garland

The queers and their flags have them spinning in their graves!!

It's funny how the only ones that keep bringing this up is you MAGAts. The Gays, Lesbians and LBwhatever groups will continue, have always continue and will continue into the future. You are too busy attempting to tell us how much it all offends you to not understand that YOU offend almost everyone else.

Forum List

Back