Breaking Alert: Burisma Executive Whistleblower Has 17 Audio Recordings With Bidens -- 15 With Hunter -- 2 With VP Joe --- Kept as Insurance Policy!!

Let's hear 'em.
~~~~~~

Grassley:

FBI Redacted References To Recordings In Biden Allegation Shared With Congress

The Biden Justice Department and FBI Continue
to Hide Information from Congress and the American People

Commentary:
bodeca, are you calling Senator Grassley a liar?
If this Pay to Play is proven, it is a tragedy because there have been red flags during 2016, not to mention who knows what other deals were made that haven't been brought to light. That was revealed during the first Democrat impeachment attempt of DJT.
Even the Democrats can’t ignore this, and I don’t see how the biased media can even run cover no matter how much they want to. The Trump impeachment was a joke with zero evidence, but this is actionable.
The tapes are not hearsay, they're evidence of the crime and corruption of Joey Xi Bai Dung and his crime family.
I suspect witnesses are going to start disappearing, forever. The FSB/DoJ and Stasi/FBI will have them eliminated on joey’s orders. That’s how corrupt the FSB/DoJ and Stasi/FBI is.

Last edited:
I ceartianly hope you guys finally have some evidence. I have listened to the Repubs with evidnce of this and outrage of that and Obama having the most corrupt administration of all time, stolen election after stolen election, yet never any real evidence. Please God, this time have something. Please.

No, idiot. Go to Grassleys Twitter account where he presented it on the Senate floor. My God you're stupid. Figures though since you're not White.
If you look at the bottom of the tweet you posted in your OP you'll clearly see they are sighting a news story from thepostmillenial. No credible news organization finds the claims of this informant credible and neither does the FBI which is why this case hasn't gone anywhere even though they've had this info since 2020.

Yawn!

Excuses, Deflection, magaTDS

If they really exist and can be verified.

What do the 17 tapes say?

Fake News until you present the tapes.
Then I'll listen.

Yawn!
Nah,,, Liberals won't believe them even if they are released for them to listen to. Dems think all their politicians are perfect...

I’m not believing any of this shit until evidence is presented and charges/impeachment happens. Waiting for Reps to do something like this is like waiting for UFO evidence.

Biden doesn't know what day it is.

But the Deep State is in big trouble if Trump gets back in, and this is one big enchilada for even our corrupt media to ignore.

Though they will try, in today's information ecosystem, it'll spread like wildfire.
Considering recent news I find it hard to believe that our wonderful liberal media would find any story too large to ignore.

If there was a video of Joe Biden and China’s Xi Jinping agreeing that China could invade Taiwan and the U.S. would sit on its hands doing nothing — the liberal media‘s lead story would be about Trump jaywalking.

If you look at the bottom of the tweet you posted in your OP you'll clearly see they are sighting a news story from thepostmillenial. No credible news organization finds the claims of this informant credible and neither does the FBI which is why this case hasn't gone anywhere even though they've had this info since 2020.
The FBI has zero credibility. None!

Forum List

Back