BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

I don't believe the Court Order allowed for this. The BLM will be held accountable.

Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy Siege

Federal agency could face charges for abuse of animals

Photo evidence suggests BLM federal agents shot cattle dead during actions targeting Cliven Bundy, a clear violation of a court order which could see the federal agency and those it hired to carry out the operation face criminal charges.

170414cow.jpg

If Bush was the president when this happened the libs would be calling for his impeachment about now.

Over a cow? Not likely cowboy. I mean the link below shows a small number of what happened because of Bushes decision in invade and occupy Iraq. What did the Democratic majority leader say about impeachment?????

Iraq: The unseen war - Salon.com

I don't believe the Court Order allowed for this. The BLM will be held accountable.

Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy Siege

Federal agency could face charges for abuse of animals

Photo evidence suggests BLM federal agents shot cattle dead during actions targeting Cliven Bundy, a clear violation of a court order which could see the federal agency and those it hired to carry out the operation face criminal charges.

170414cow.jpg

If Bush was the president when this happened the libs would be calling for his impeachment about now.

Over a cow? Not likely cowboy. I mean the link below shows a small number of what happened because of Bushes decision in invade and occupy Iraq. What did the Democratic majority leader say about impeachment?????

Iraq: The unseen war - Salon.com

Occupy Iraq?
Are they now the 51st State?
Since when did Bush and Obama become their President?

After giving this event much thought, it occurred to me that if Bundy had been a staunch Obama/Reid supporter, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The incident would never have occurred. Cattle on the land wouldn't have been an issue. :eusa_whistle:

After giving this event much thought, it occurred to me that if Bundy had been a staunch Obama/Reid supporter, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The incident would never have occurred. Cattle on the land wouldn't have been an issue. :eusa_whistle:

Go back and give it some more thought. Sounds like you need more than 2 seconds.

BREAKING: 200+ "Militarized" Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada
We’ve seen before at Ruby Ridge and Waco that the feds won’t hesitate to treat peaceful American citizens as hostile and confront them with full armed force. This is happening yet again in Clark County, Nevada.

For over twenty years now, a battle has raged between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management. Bundy has been using federal land to allow his cattle to graze, and the BLM has argued that this is “trespassing” because the land is protected and because Bundy has not paid required grazing fees.
Wonder if they will kill him like Clinton killed the people in Waco and Ruby ridge

The police are militarized across the country and have been for 20 years. Thanks for finally noticing.

Why do you support pedophiles and criminals?

Go back and give it some more thought. Sounds like you need more than 2 seconds.

That's all you got? :lol:

Thats all you had and thats all I need. Your comment was retarded. Doesnt matter the political affiliation. Bundy is a wealthy free loader.

Photo evidence suggests BLM federal agents shot cattle dead during actions targeting Cliven Bundy
A picture of a dead cow is evidence? That could be any dead cow.

Because infowars told you so right?

I wonder how you can tell by looking at a picture the BLM shot the cow and not Bundy trying to drum up more support? As a matter of fact how can you tell its even one of his cows?

Thats all you had and thats all I need. Your comment was retarded. Doesnt matter the political affiliation. Bundy is a wealthy free loader.

This has everything to do with politics, son. Just because you're not "bright" enough to admit it is your issue. You have no room to be talking about retarded to anyone.

This has everything to do with politics, son. Just because you're not "bright" enough to admit it is your issue. You have no room to be talking about retarded to anyone.

No it doesn't retard. I just told you it matters not one iota what the party affiliation is. The Bundy guy is a free loader. I dont care who he voted for.

Big Brother wants it all. Sadly, i see a day when only Government and large Corporations own the land. Think it's so far-fetched? You should think again.

They already do own the land. You are just unaware you are renting.

Bundy does not recognize the seizure of the land. And he is not alone.

Millions of Americans are ready to not recognize government seizure of private property. Those BLM agents weren't there to reclaim public land. They were there to destroy Bundy's entire ranch including his home.

They already do own the land. You are just unaware you are renting.

Bundy does not recognize the seizure of the land. And he is not alone.

Millions of Americans are ready to not recognize government seizure of private property. Those BLM agents weren't there to reclaim public land. They were there to destroy Bundy's entire ranch including his home.

Sounds like millions of americans dont like the 5th amendment which is fine with me. Who told you the BLM was there to destroy Bundys ranch? Is there a link to this news story?

No it doesn't retard. I just told you it matters not one iota what the party affiliation is. The Bundy guy is a free loader. I dont care who he voted for.

Libtard thinks regulations enforced by a bureaucratic organization of an elected government has nothing to do with politics. ROFL and the dumb ass of the year award goes to Asclepias!

This isn't about what you care or don't care about. This is about Reid and what he cares about. If Bundy had been a supporter of Obama/Reid, Reid wouldn't have pursued this issue. true story....
Now if you want to be the "retard" (your word) feel free to be the retard, ace.

I'm glad you admitted that you were a communist in another thread, you're much more palpable knowing that, son. I know what I'm dealing with and it isn't just some dem. leftwing nut.

Forum List

Back