"Break Him"

del gets it.

He KNOWS what time it is.

Thanks del.

*thumbs up*

i'se comin' fast as i kin, boss.

stepin-fetchit.jpg

He's trying to link DeMint's comments concerning Obamacare to slavery thus labeling DeMint a racist.
Trying...?

While the Tea Baggers made themselves crystal clear this past weekend, I believe MarcATL is stretching. I don't believe DeMint was being racist. He was just being an obstructionist asshole.

Dude...I asked a SIMPLE question and have not received not ONE response. When last was such words and terms used to describe ANYONE in the public or political arena?

The last time those terms were used so loosely were in the days of Tobay/Kunta Kinte.

Is anything I've said thus far false?

Stretching you say? You really are blind to these matters aren't you?

Its a dog-whitle call to those in the know. The older generation blacks and whites a like know and respond to such calls. And the younger generation that knows their history as well.

What are they teaching in schools anyway?

Oh yeah...I forgot how they basically gloss over slavery.

What a crime.

"Stretching..."

*SMH
:rolleyes:

I just know you are trying to make a point in here somewhere. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out what it is?
Believe it or not, I know and understand how such sentiments can be a great comfort to you and your ilk.

Its not your fault, its not your fault.

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

RACE BAITING BULLSHIT THREAD ALERT!!!!

Marc, note to self, if you counter every argument with cries of racism, don't be surpised when nobody but like-minded fools take you serious. And BTW, throwing "racism" out there at every turn pretty much renders the word meaningless. Might as well call them a dishtowel.

Soggy, you make yourself sound like a FOOL!

What "at every turn" are you referring to?

I'm talking about a SINGLE. SPECIFIC. PRECISE instance of racism, the use of the term "break him" by Jim Diment.

Doth protest too much young ladd.

There's no point to be made:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_A2o8ICcIQ]YouTube - Roots: Breaking Kunta[/ame]

This?

A source sends over some audio of the quote of the week — GOP Senator Jim DeMint on a conference call, saying that if Republicans and conservatives stop Obama on health care reform, it will “break him” and be Obama’s “Waterloo”:

The audio adds a harsh overtone, even stridency, to the quote, and as such, it’s likely to find its way into ads pummeling Republicans as obstructionist:

AUDIO Of Jim DeMint Saying Health Care Will Be Obama’s “Waterloo” | The Plum Line

Second hit on Bing search.

DeMint's a nutbar

When last was a term such as this used in political or public discourse?

Other than a dog-whistle to those racists that used it back in the days where they actually used tacticts (sp) such as "breaking a negro" slave to do their bidding?

Anyone?

Perhaps you could compile a list to circulate to all (non black) Americans so that we are aware of this total crap.

Just for the record - playing race cards where there is no racism is actually harmful to actual racism. Are you too stupid to understand that?

whoo boy, who didn't see this coming. with everything that is opposed against THE OBAMA people will be accused of Racism, what better way to try and bully people to SHUT UP.

You betcha that Obama is a Uniter alright.

Last edited:
LOLing @ the tempest in a teapot brewed by Dr. House

Watch him in a few threads down the road screaming about how Dems should be more thick-skinned, and if you're a politician you should be able to deal with "harsh words" and other such nonsensical rhetoric.

On a serious note Dr. House...did I just offend you? With my culturally ubiquitous term "atta boy?"

When last was a term such as this used in political or public discourse?

Other than a dog-whistle to those racists that used it back in the days where they actually used tacticts (sp) such as "breaking a negro" slave to do their bidding?

Anyone?

Perhaps you could compile a list to circulate to all (non black) Americans so that we are aware of this total crap.

Just for the record - playing race cards where there is no racism is actually harmful to actual racism. Are you too stupid to understand that?

Harmful to actual racism?

So are you suggesting that now you will dig in your heels ever harder to NOT fight against racism?

WoW!!

Watch him in a few threads down the road screaming about how Dems should be more thick-skinned, and if you're a politician you should be able to deal with "harsh words" and other such nonsensical rhetoric.

On a serious note Dr. House...did I just offend you? With my culturally ubiquitous term "atta boy?"

You're just a fucking idiot...

A fucking idiot could never offend me...

I just love your hypocrisy, though....lol

You're just a fucking idiot...

A fucking idiot could never offend me...

I just love your hypocrisy, though....lol
See how you make absolutely NO sense?

What's your point? Your argument? Your position?

First its "well you don't have a point," then its "you're the only one that cares about this," then you play the victim card, then you take back your card when directly asked about it.

Boy...you really are a hot mess. Just like the rest of the GOP...you don't know WHAT you are, what you want nor what you stand for. All you know is "OBAMMA PREZYDUNT!! ME MAAAD!!"

roflmao.gif

Forum List

Back