Brazile Continues To Raze Clinton And Her Criminal Candidacy / Team ... SEXISM Within The Ranks

23172769_1367011396761505_2776984980247776799_n.jpg

I'm still wondering why she took so long to come out with all this. The other surprise is Warren backing her statements.
That's how long it took her to write the book. She will never work in Democrat politics again, or for any fake news media operation, so she has to make her money while she can.

Unless something comes from it.....then she could be hailed a hero

Took MILLIONS from THE Russian Leader of the Russian Uranium One Purchase Effort
Espionage/Mishandling Classified/False Statements/Jeopardized Natl Security
'Bought' DNC/'Money Laundering'
...add another one on the quickly-building criminal resume, thanks to DONNA BRAZILE again...

'New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog'

"Former Democratic Party boss Donna Brazile’s forthcoming book fueled new turmoil on Monday as another excerpt showed her taking aim at Hillary Clinton’s campaign, this time leveling allegations of sexism against the campaign’s top male lieutenants.

The Huffington Post reported on the passage, in which Brazile complained about her treatment by campaign manager Robby Mook and his team.

The two supposedly were at odds over Mook’s refusal to let her hire a temporary CEO when she took over the Democratic National Committee on an interim basis.

Describing a tense conference call on the matter, Brazile reportedly wrote: “I have worked with men all my life in politics and I can sense when they get to this part about not being able to deal with a woman. This is not a racial thing. This was a gender thing.”

She also reportedly wrote that she interjected during the call to say: “You know, this does not feel like a negotiation to me. This feels like power and control. Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours.”

Democrats being a bunch of SEXISTS should surprise no ne - after all, that was part of what was exposed when the DNC's personal e-mails were leaked to the public.

:p

New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog

I am not certain what this "sexium" article has to do with Hillary Clinton?---:badgrin: But the Urainum One conspiracy has already been DEBUNKED. Now this RNC representative had to put a bag over her head and be lead out the back door afterwards.

And this confirms it also.

Brazile is taking a flamethrower to Hillary, Obama, Debbie, the DNC, and the Democratic Party.

According to Brazile so far:

Barry used tax dollars and DNC funds like his own personal bank account, adding trillions in debt while leaving the DNC $24 million in debt...

Hillary folliwed up her server crimes with 'buying' the DNC, using it to engage in 'money laundering' - using funds intended for other Democrats for her failed campaign, and pointed out her campaign / circle was a CULT.

Brazile admitted the DNC primaries were rigged, that Debbie tipped the scales hopelessly in Hillary's favor, and said after she 'wanted to put Police Tape around the DNC'.

...and she isn't done yet.

Forum List

Back