Brazile Continues To Raze Clinton And Her Criminal Candidacy / Team ... SEXISM Within The Ranks

Took MILLIONS from THE Russian Leader of the Russian Uranium One Purchase Effort
Espionage/Mishandling Classified/False Statements/Jeopardized Natl Security
'Bought' DNC/'Money Laundering'
...add another one on the quickly-building criminal resume, thanks to DONNA BRAZILE again...

'New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog'

"Former Democratic Party boss Donna Brazile’s forthcoming book fueled new turmoil on Monday as another excerpt showed her taking aim at Hillary Clinton’s campaign, this time leveling allegations of sexism against the campaign’s top male lieutenants.

The Huffington Post reported on the passage, in which Brazile complained about her treatment by campaign manager Robby Mook and his team.

The two supposedly were at odds over Mook’s refusal to let her hire a temporary CEO when she took over the Democratic National Committee on an interim basis.

Describing a tense conference call on the matter, Brazile reportedly wrote: “I have worked with men all my life in politics and I can sense when they get to this part about not being able to deal with a woman. This is not a racial thing. This was a gender thing.”

She also reportedly wrote that she interjected during the call to say: “You know, this does not feel like a negotiation to me. This feels like power and control. Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours.”

Democrats being a bunch of SEXISTS should surprise no ne - after all, that was part of what was exposed when the DNC's personal e-mails were leaked to the public.

:p

New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog

What ever the fuck would you do IF you didn't have Hillary to bash???

I mean defending this orange clown would be a bit tough, don't you think??..LOL

best part is any criticism of her can be immediately shut down by cries of "racist"!!!!!!

I can’t believe a gay white man, Anderson Cooper, called a black woman a liar on national television.

It’s shocking. I don’t know who the victim is.

Took MILLIONS from THE Russian Leader of the Russian Uranium One Purchase Effort
...add another one on the quickly-building criminal resume, thanks to DONNA BRAZILE again...

'New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog'

"Former Democratic Party boss Donna Brazile’s forthcoming book fueled new turmoil on Monday as another excerpt showed her taking aim at Hillary Clinton’s campaign, this time leveling allegations of sexism against the campaign’s top male lieutenants.

The Huffington Post reported on the passage, in which Brazile complained about her treatment by campaign manager Robby Mook and his team.

The two supposedly were at odds over Mook’s refusal to let her hire a temporary CEO when she took over the Democratic National Committee on an interim basis.

Describing a tense conference call on the matter, Brazile reportedly wrote: “I have worked with men all my life in politics and I can sense when they get to this part about not being able to deal with a woman. This is not a racial thing. This was a gender thing.”

She also reportedly wrote that she interjected during the call to say: “You know, this does not feel like a negotiation to me. This feels like power and control. Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours.”

Democrats being a bunch of SEXISTS should surprise no ne - after all, that was part of what was exposed when the DNC's personal e-mails were leaked to the public.

New Dem turmoil as Donna Brazile levels sexism accusations against Clinton's top dog

What ever the fuck would you do IF you didn't have Hillary to bash???

I mean defending this orange clown would be a bit tough, don't you think??..LOL
No, unlike Hillary, there is no evidence of crimes against him. :p

I can’t believe a gay white man, Anderson Cooper, called a black woman a liar on national television.

It’s shocking. I don’t know who the victim is.
Cooper was Griffin's pet gay until she went all 'ISIS' on Trump and threw him under the bus...

Your OP is false. The Russian who paid millions to the Clinton Foundation has SOLD his stake in Uranium One by the time this deal was in the works.

There wasn’t even a hint of espionage in the email debacle. Comey didn’t even use that word. He also said there was no hint that her server had ever been hacked or that classified materials fell into the wrong hands even accidentally. So that’s also a lie.

There is no evidence of money laundering either. The IRS investigated that at the behest of Judicial Watch.

So your entire opening paragraph is a series of bald faced lies.

This from the guy who claims that Trump is innocent until he’s been charged and convicted.

Clinton has never been charged or convicted. Why are you calling her a criminal?

Things must be slow at the Russian troll farm today, eh Evgeny. How does a working guy like you have time to make 15,000 posts a year? Hmmm?? Enquiringly minds want to know.
Quick reality check. Clinton's emails ended up in the hands of a convicted pedophile. Since she insisted on using an unsecured illegal server, who knows who has them. You certainly do not.

Last edited:
A pedophile had them

Russian hackers had them.

Hillary's maid had them.

People without clearances had them.

The only people who did NOT have them was the State Department, which made the e-mails / Hillary in criminal violations of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.

Always remember Liberal Rule #1 Discredit the source, ignore the issue. That has never been more on display as Donna Brazile takes the filet knife to the belly of the Democratic Party. Oh this is getting GOOOOOD.
I give it 5 popcorn bags.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I will just address your rigging charge...

No one has said Hillary rigged the election but that the DNC finances was in such turmoil they reached out to all candidates to help finance the party. Clintons responded and gave money but asked that there money be spent at making the party better. Bernie was also offered and they did not help.
Did the DNC feel in debt to the Clinton Campaign, probably... But Bernie had the same opportunity to help the party...

So while the DNC might have been unethical to take money from Clinton... They are a private organisation and they need to be financed and they took money from another private organisation...

Love how the RWers get all worked up about that when there candidates were beating a path and kissing ass to the various large controllers of the GOP...

I find this woman's scathing of the DNC fascinating.

I can't decide if she's a classical liberal and they shit in her cereal so bad she's lashing out, or if she's like the proverbial rat fleeing the sinking ship...

I'm still wondering why she took so long to come out with all this. The other surprise is Warren backing her statements.
That's how long it took her to write the book. She will never work in Democrat politics again, or for any fake news media operation, so she has to make her money while she can.

Forum List

Back